Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Cleaning up engine compartment, Good glue remover??
Ian Stott
post Nov 10 2013, 11:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,635
Region Association: Canada

Any suggestions on a good product for cleaning the area where the sound deadening pad used to be?? Should I just sand it all off and repaint that area?

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

On totally unrelated topic; someone with a trailer hitch on their half ton backed into my well kept 99 Benz and punched a nice square hole in my bumper and broke the right front blinker lens. A very nice older lady stopped when I was picking up the debris and said she thinks it was a dark, maybe black half ton and he was wearing a ball hat. If any of you see this guy please give me a call! I was pissed but after talking to the lady I couldn't help but chuckle as she really did think she was a help. On my way to get some black duct tape to put over the hole, light is ordered. I hope Karma is real!

Ian
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Ian Stott   Cleaning up engine compartment   Nov 10 2013, 11:24 AM
r_towle   3m adhesive remover, or lacquer thinner   Nov 10 2013, 12:17 PM
martinef1963   Tulane (spelling) is a good product.   Nov 10 2013, 01:31 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 04:02 AM