Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Topics to resolve
JStroud
post Feb 11 2014, 05:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,594
Region Association: Northern California

It doesn't look like anyone else who offered to help is going to show up, and we are running out of time.
I think by this time a place should have already been decided on, kind of late to start discussing it now.
So unless someone has a definate place in mind, I think we should agree to just have it in Tahoe.

That said here is a list of what needs to be decided, each item needs to be decided on and then a person to be responsable to make it happen.

HOTEL

FRIDAY ACTIVITIES:

Drive

Tech sessions/?

BBQ

SATURDAY ACTIVITIES:

Morning spit n shine car show

Poker Run/drive

Dinner/awards/raffle

AWARDS:

categories

style

T-SHIRTS

Design

VENDOR DONATIONS:

raffle

grab bags

I'm sure there's more but its a start, other questions, is Brett willing to handle the finances again?
Will Randy set up the drive/drives for us?

I think we need to start posting our ideas here to get this thing going, or set up seperate threads for each main item so it keeps it easier to find info on each topic, I'll do that.

Had some time today....don't mean to step on anyone's toes, just trying to help make it happen. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Jeff

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:00 AM