Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WCR 2014 The Official Thread, It's time to party, if your not there....you don't exist!!!!!!
Heeltoe914
post Apr 28 2014, 04:37 PM
Post #101

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,506

OK I am registered. Better late than never

leamon
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Apr 29 2014, 09:08 AM
Post #102

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

Alright! Leamon's in the house!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)
+Quote Post
Chris914n6
post Apr 30 2014, 08:03 PM
Post #103

Jackstands are my life.

Member No.: 431
Region Association: Southwest Region

It is with low fluid levels and heavy rust that I must accept the teener isn't going to be roadworthy in time.

I grabbed a 2 queen bed room on the 3 day deal if someone wants to take it. $226, with 3x $10 due at check-in for "resort fees".

PM before the 8th.
+Quote Post
JRust
post May 1 2014, 09:27 AM
Post #104

914 Guru

Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Took mine out for a shake down run last night (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) . All I gotta say is Hell yeah (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) . Runs great!

Only problem I have is finding the whatever died in my car. Started at Route 66 & it fuchin stinks. I can't find the son of bitch anywhere.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post May 1 2014, 10:23 PM
Post #105

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Come on up! One of the most beautiful places on earth! (And 914's) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
jimtab
post May 2 2014, 07:55 PM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Member No.: 91

OK, just signed up, and need to pay someone before we come, got the rooms at the MontBleu.....now after I pay and apologize for coming in a Honda 914-Accord.....I can't wait to see the old gang and the new gang too. My "green Machine" is happily resting in Pennsylvania with Dr. Evil.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sunglasses.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post May 3 2014, 12:29 PM
Post #107

Apex killer!

Yes! And bring Lynn too! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)
+Quote Post
McMark
post May 5 2014, 01:20 PM
Post #108

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419
Region Association: None

Bump for Mike
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post May 5 2014, 02:09 PM
Post #109

Apex killer!

Not sure who 'invited' the Sierra-Nevada Region of the PCA but when I got the Drifter today the President's column invites the membership to drop in. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

I sent the board an email informing them that this is a closed event that requires admission. They are welcome to attend. But, they must be members of 914World and pay the fee.

Time is ticking away! Event in just a couple weeks!
+Quote Post
JRust
post May 6 2014, 12:32 PM
Post #110

914 Guru

Getting close! So looking forward to this. I sure hope we get a good turnout. Seem to be alot of I can't make it this year happening (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
+Quote Post
Elliot Cannon
post May 6 2014, 06:45 PM
Post #111

914 Guru

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 7,407

I just got a call from the MontBleu hotel explaining that on the day I arrive May 15th, (my birthday) the pool will be closed but will re-open on the 16th (the day after my birthday). So if you had your heart set on a dip in the pool on the 15th, (my birthday) fogetaboutit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
+Quote Post
JRust
post May 6 2014, 07:28 PM
Post #112

914 Guru

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 6 2014, 05:45 PM) *

I just got a call from the MontBleu hotel explaining that on the day I arrive May 15th, (my birthday) the pool will be closed but will re-open on the 16th (the day after my birthday). So if you had your heart set on a dip in the pool on the 15th, (my birthday) fogetaboutit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

I got the same call. I got serious with the girl. I asked what maintenance (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) . She wasn't exactly sure what they were doing. I asked if they were draining the pool? I could almost picture the (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) look on her face. She just says it's down for maintenance. Wether it has water in it doesn't matter as you won't be able to swim.

I said I could care less about swimming. I just want to know if the pool will be full (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Again I see the (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) on her face. She says why do you want to know if it's full of water. I said I can bring my skateboard & get more use out of it empty (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

She laughs & says no you can't skateboard in it. I say are you sure? I'd be willing to bet there isn't a rule stating that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) . She laughs again & says NO SKATEBOARDS. So I say okay I'm kidding I don't skateboard anyway. I still want to know if the pool will be empty (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) . You cannot skateboard in the pool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) . I say I don't even own a skateboard anymore. I just want a place we can hang out of the wind at night for our bonfire. It will work great down in the pool as our fire would be out of the wind anyway. At our last hotel we melted the asphalt with our fire (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blowup.gif) . This way your parking lot will be safe (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) . I of course say this deadpan & serious. I give her a second before I start laughing. She laughs too & says that was the best call she's had all day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
+Quote Post
wes
post May 6 2014, 08:39 PM
Post #113

wes

Member No.: 8,436

We are going to get the boot befor we even get there, the poor girl must have
A treble time calling evry one who will be staying that one day. I received the
same call and kidded her about a discount for the day of pool maintanec!
+Quote Post
Elliot Cannon
post May 7 2014, 04:44 PM
Post #114

914 Guru

Awright, awright, awright! Bag packed, oil checked, fuel topped off, GPS programed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) I'll get an early start first thing in the morning. See some of you tomorrow. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
Jeffs9146
post May 7 2014, 05:18 PM
Post #115

Ski Bum

Member No.: 128

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 7 2014, 03:44 PM) *

Awright, awright, awright! Bag packed, oil checked, fuel topped off, GPS programed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) I'll get an early start first thing in the morning. See some of you tomorrow. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Early as usual (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) !
+Quote Post
JRust
post May 9 2014, 01:40 PM
Post #116

914 Guru

Elliot where the hell are you. I'm down in the parking lot & nobody is here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif) . If you got me here a week early I'm going to be pissed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
+Quote Post
Elliot Cannon
post May 9 2014, 02:38 PM
Post #117

914 Guru

QUOTE(JRust @ May 9 2014, 12:40 PM) *

Elliot where the hell are you. I'm down in the parking lot & nobody is here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif) . If you got me here a week early I'm going to be pissed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

No. No. You're OK. Just wait right there, I'm on the other side of the hotel and I'll be right there. Shit, did you know the pool will be closed? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)
+Quote Post
MartyYeoman
post May 9 2014, 05:32 PM
Post #118

Member No.: 839

There's a pool? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
+Quote Post
914_teener
post May 9 2014, 05:42 PM
Post #119

914 Guru

Member No.: 9,489
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 9 2014, 01:38 PM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ May 9 2014, 12:40 PM) *

No. No. You're OK. Just wait right there, I'm on the other side of the hotel and I'll be right there. Shit, did you know the pool will be closed? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)

Once when I was in Las Vegas and stayed at the Treasure Island. There were several children in the "river pool" I noticed. All of a sudden...an alarm rang and they ordered everyone out of the pool.

Can you quess why? They had to partially drain the "river part" by law to get rid of the contamination.

Don't what to crap on your good time guys.

Have fun.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post May 11 2014, 07:50 PM
Post #120

Apex killer!

Greetings Ramblers! Just four days till we invade Lake Tahoe! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Just checked the weather report and it looks like we are looking at clear skies with highs in the mid 70's and lows in the mid 40's. Bring something to keep warm for the late night parking lot get-to-gethers! This is really good news because Incline Village on the East side of the lake, just 30 miles from my house got snow just the other day! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Any questions should be asked here and now because the dis-organizers have to get ready too! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 04:41 AM