Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> owner needs help, green 914 in salem or. needs rescue
morph
post Jan 7 2005, 12:56 PM
Post #1

quality parts builder

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,389
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

a real nice older gal i have know here in salem.has a 74 914 with a 1.8 in it real clean car.the car now has a few problems but is still in great condition for a daily driver.(its just to nice for me to tear apart ) her husband called me about two weeks b4 christmas tring to sell it to me for 3 thou i went and looked at.when i did it had been sitting for about a year and half.i told them that it was only worth a 1000.00 tops to me and never heard from them again...untill this mourning.i will be in salem this afternoon and can take some photos,if my shop was completly up i would take it in a heartbeat but i just cant right now i dont have space for a car that isnt bieng turned into parts.so if someone out there wants to rescue this car.you can contact me at hjhl@worldnet.att.net or you can call me at 503-551-6191
for there info if youre intrested in it.she now just needs it gone and needs the money for it.
james
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 11:18 AM