Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> roller for sale
ablesnead
post May 10 2014, 08:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,395
Region Association: None

I know I'm swimming upstream without pictures but that tech is beyond me at the moment, I have a 75 roller that I shipped to Florida frm California 5 months ago..hoping to avoid rust,,,it sort of worked,,I had a shop patch the passenger side floor and rear trunk with AA pieces the rest including the hell hole is remarkablly solid..no rust worries..so much nicer than the projects I see others on this forum working on...I was in the process of making a track car when I found a more complete project . I drove it off the transport and home...it had a new 1911 and decent transmission ...carbs ..I have taken it apart now...spent 4700.00 on the car and transport ..will sell the roller for 1500.00 or 2500.00 for everything..I can try texting phone photos to persons seriously interested
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
ablesnead   roller for sale   May 10 2014, 08:25 PM
kevin311   Pm sent   May 10 2014, 09:19 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 12:09 AM