Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS 74 Bumble Bee 4742915414, SOLD
GaroldShaffer
post May 20 2014, 12:47 PM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

SOLD 6/20/14

Selling 74 Bumble Bee 4742915414. Located in Portage Indiana $5000 OBO

It has the correct vin in the LE range of vin's. It has the correct paint code L04I, correct grey headlight motor arm covers (yes some non LE in 74 had these also), correct REAL LE front spoiler with the correct mounting arms.

It is missing the leather wrapped steering wheel and sadly a past owner blew up the original 2.0L and replaced it with a 1.7 with dual weber carbs.

I can get it to turn over, but it won't start.

IT RUNS - DRIVES & STOPS.

6/16/14 Engine has low compression won't stay running. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Comes correct 5 Mahle rims, Front & rear sway bars are installed.

Info of confirmation that it is a real LE.

VIN 4742915414

color U1=black/sunyellow

interior 11=leatherette black

dealer UB=Columbus

invoice March'74

options 652=intermit wiper control

778=CanAm

Car is not perfect. Paint is faded on front trunk lid, is crazed on drivers door and rear trunk lid is dull also. Has some surface rust in rear trunk, but no holes. Front trunk is solid. No evidence of any past crash damage. Battery tray is solid, but hell hole area needs repair. There is a crack in the dash by the radio. Passenger side rear pan has pin holes.

I haven't pulled the rockers yet, ran out of time today. I will get that done in the next few days and post pictures.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 04:51 PM