Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> 1975 Malaga Red
Kirmizi
post Jun 1 2014, 07:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,568
Region Association: None

I purchased this car in Mar 2006 as a driver/project, with the goal of keeping it on the road while performing minor upgrades along the way. The hell holes, longs, floor pans and battery tray are solid and I believe the hell hole and battery tray (and possibly the passenger long) were replaced at one point by a prior owner. The car was originally equipped with A/C and the front pan was repaired with flat sheet metal after it was removed. The only rust I’m aware of is surface rust in the front and rear trunks and a small amount on the battery tray. To my knowledge, the car has never been wrecked; but does have some track experience. I have a complete log of maintenance and part expenditures, in addition to all receipts and invoices for said maintenance and parts during my ownership, including a few from a couple previous owners. The body is solid and straight, but really needs fresh paint. A previous owner shot the car years ago, but it began to bubble (solvent pop) on both trunk lids and passenger rear quarter. The car is currently located in Phoenix, AZ. Asking price is $5500 obo.
Feel free to contact me via PM or at KIRMIZI@AOL.COM

1975 914 2.0 Malaga Red
-1973 engine case
-Engine rebuilt Oct 2012 by Don Jackson Enterprises, Phoenix AZ (1879 miles since rebuild)
-Dual Weber 40s, with extra venturis and jets (rebuilt Nov 2013)
-Webcam 86 series cam for carburetors
-911 style valve adjusters
-Mallory Unilite distributor, Mallory Promaster coil and Clewitt Engineering plug wires
-MSD 6A ignition control
-OPTIMA RedTop battery
-Stainless steel fuel lines (single line for carbs/ tunnel and engine compartment pieces)
-Backdated to early style stainless steel heat exchangers, with Bursch exhaust
-Hi-Torque starter
-Backdated bumpers and grills, with Pilot driving lights (J West flasher module installed)
-Pioneer AM/FM/CD/MP3 detachable face stereo and Morphenspectra speaker pods, with 6” Pioneer speakers and subwoofer. (The subwoofer is not installed or connected)
-Gotti 6x15 rims with 205/55x15 Yokohama S-Drive tires (spare is Pedrini -01)
-Tires, rotors, pads and front bearings have been replaced within the past two years
-Various pieces and parts to keep her on the road; round relays, fuses, accelerator cable, spare fuel pump and filter, etc... including an umbrella cover and lightweight car cover, with storage bag.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Kirmizi   1975 Malaga Red   Jun 1 2014, 07:12 PM
Kirmizi   Hell hole to hell hole, lower engine case   Jun 1 2014, 07:15 PM
Kirmizi   Interior   Jun 1 2014, 07:20 PM
Kirmizi   Trunks, floors and longs   Jun 1 2014, 07:27 PM
Kirmizi   :bump: for price drop to $6000   Jun 14 2014, 02:48 PM
Kirmizi   :)   Jul 11 2014, 10:46 AM
Kirmizi   To the top :D   Jul 11 2014, 10:47 AM
Kirmizi   Bump for price reduction to $5500.   Aug 3 2014, 08:34 AM
Kirmizi   :bump: for price drop to $4500   Aug 17 2014, 07:57 AM
Kirmizi   :bump:   Sep 6 2014, 06:51 AM
Kirmizi   Sold   Sep 16 2014, 02:26 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 07:09 AM