Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS: My 1975 1.8 Porsche is for sale-by the new owner $4,977, I hope someone here could buy it
PBC914
post Jun 7 2014, 05:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,545
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Letting the 914 World Forum know that the person I sold my 75 1.8 914 to last year has sold it. Sadly he didn't know what he was doing and got frustrated when minor issues came up and kept calling me for help. He never dug in and learned about the car and assumed a 40 year old car would run perfectly 100% of the time.
I put $5,000 into it including having the transmission rebuilt. You can see in the ad all of my receipts are there (I had them in a red binder in order) so you can see all of the work I did.

Here's the ad:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ctd/4490520217.html

If someone here is interested I can give you all the history on it. It's a steal at $5K.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 3)
Gunther
post Jun 8 2014, 11:45 AM
Post #2

Racer from birth

Member No.: 10,429
Region Association: South East States

PM sent
+Quote Post
MNnewbie
post Jun 10 2014, 09:27 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 17,466
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(PBC914 @ Jun 7 2014, 03:56 PM) *

Letting the 914 World Forum know that the person I sold my 75 1.8 914 to last year has sold it. Sadly he didn't know what he was doing and got frustrated when minor issues came up and kept calling me for help. He never dug in and learned about the car and assumed a 40 year old car would run perfectly 100% of the time.
I put $5,000 into it including having the transmission rebuilt. You can see in the ad all of my receipts are there (I had them in a red binder in order) so you can see all of the work I did.

Here's the ad:

If someone here is interested I can give you all the history on it. It's a steal at $5K.

Thanks for posting, I am going to look at it this afternoon.
+Quote Post
ddurand914world
post Jun 10 2014, 02:53 PM
Post #4

I'm new here ...

Member No.: 17,467
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(PBC914 @ Jun 7 2014, 07:56 PM) *

Here's the ad:

Please call me or email me back. I am closing on this car and would like to hear more about the car. They tell me it had some damage. Also pictures indicate some surface rust but can't see well enough. Doug Durand 570-220-3656
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 04:27 PM