Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT- anyone into archery?
scooter311
post Jan 19 2005, 04:08 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,986

Heya folks sorry for the OT, but winter's here and all the big stuff has been done on the teener, so I'm not really working on it EVERY WAKING MOMENT - I have a jillion other hobbies, but my fancy has recently been tickled by archery. Since I was a wee lad, I've wanted to do target archery, and over the summer I picked up a used old ProLine that I've shot a few times. So, of course, I found something newer and better to possibly spend what little money I have on (a Martin Phantom ) - is there anyone with experience in archery/compound target bows?
I'd like to get something after taxes come in, but as I'm looking around, there are soooo many different bows, it's hard to narrow it all down.
Opinions are welcome!

Cheerio and all that

Jeff
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
scooter311   OT- anyone into archery?   Jan 19 2005, 04:08 PM
skline   I used to be really into Archery. I have a Brownin...   Jan 19 2005, 04:15 PM
914helo   I also have a Browning compound. I screwed around...   Jan 19 2005, 04:20 PM
Jake Raby   I have a Bear 150 cross bow...   Jan 19 2005, 04:39 PM
SpecialK   Oh yeah....bigtime archery fan! I'll have...   Jan 19 2005, 05:11 PM
kafermeister   I live in KY. What do you think?

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:48 PM