Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> F/S 914 parts, 74/75 porsche
emmanueldelvalle
post Jul 12 2014, 01:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,286
Region Association: Southern California

F/S 1974/1975 Porsche 914 Parts for sale. Just created a price list, I'm not very knowledgable on part names and please let me know if I missed anything. I apologize for taking so long in generating one. Prices do not include shipping & Handling

Attached Image Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Headlight bezel-$20 a Pair
Headlight lids-$3 a pair
Headlights GE-$10
Headlight trim-$5 pair
Side markers-$10
Windshield washers -$10
Complete Tail light With Lens - $50
Headlight motors $10
Door handles-$30 a Pair
Bumper guards-$20
Gas tank and holders-$30 holder $15
All Chrome trims $15 to $25
Deck lid drain trays-$10 got two trays with drain hose
Targa Top 30 $ got two tops
Window glass for 74 914 2 doors, 2 wings, 1 back window $100 OBO
Speedometer – $25 each
Shift Sticks - $30 each
Bottle Washers - $20
Foot Pedals - $
Center Console Trays - $10
Heat Exchangers - $15
Lower Dash Knee Pad - $60
Back Pad - $75
Break, Gas Pedal Cluster - $40
Rocker Arms - $50 1 Left
Windshield Wiper Motor - $25
Windshield Wiper Blades - $5
Heater Vent Handle - $10
Seat Rack - $30 a Pair
Seat Belts - $50
All Weather Stripping Pieces - $5 Each
Door Panels - $25 Each
All Upholstery - $10 Each
Fan Vents - $5 Each
Firewall Pad - $45
Gas Reserve Tank - $15
Inside Door Handles - $25 a pair
Window Regulators - $40 a Pair
All Ash Trays, Cigarette Lighters - $5 Each
Glove Compartment Door - $5
74’ Bumper Impact absorbers/ Brackets - $25
Speaker Grills – Sold
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tweet
post Jul 12 2014, 01:31 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 15,579
Region Association: South East States

how much for the steering wheel and mirrors?
+Quote Post
emmanueldelvalle
post Jul 12 2014, 02:23 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(tweet @ Jul 12 2014, 12:31 PM) *

Unfortunately the mirrors and the steering wheel in the picture were just sold, but i have another steering wheel if your interested. I'll send you a picture of the other wheel.
+Quote Post
tweet
post Jul 12 2014, 02:33 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(emmanueldelvalle @ Jul 12 2014, 04:23 PM) *

QUOTE(tweet @ Jul 12 2014, 12:31 PM) *

Unfortunately the mirrors and the steering wheel in the picture were just sold, but i have another steering wheel if your interested. I'll send you a picture of the other wheel.

Just sold? I responded to your ad within 2 minutes of posting. So, you come back almost an hour later to say it's just sold. Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. So much for forum etiquette and rules.
+Quote Post
Bob L.
post Jul 12 2014, 03:14 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 13,411
Region Association: Southwest Region

I hate to break it to you but forum rules dictate that prices must be listed.
+Quote Post
daytona
post Jul 12 2014, 04:57 PM
Post #6

daytona

Member No.: 17,249

Second dibs on steering wheel and mirrors. Sent you a PM.
Bill.
+Quote Post
funk
post Jul 12 2014, 11:28 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 17,531
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I'll take the best driver side tail light that you have please. If you would it would be great to post your phone. I hope you ship!!
+Quote Post
funk
post Jul 12 2014, 11:39 PM
Post #8

About the rules!!please don't discourage our sellers at least we have the opportunity to buy a few hard to find or expensive items at hopefully a reasonable price!! do we really need the parts police jackin our posts?rules are great but the aren't absolute!! In my opinion 914 folks aren't dictators except maybe hitler himself. It is hard to tell exactly what you have bud I'm hoping I see a 2.0 fuel injection or some of it!! Do I?
+Quote Post
ice cold
post Jul 14 2014, 07:38 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 16,993

Looking for speaker grills. Price and picture helpful.
Thanks Chris
+Quote Post
Rusty
post Jul 15 2014, 04:45 PM
Post #10

Wanted: Engine case GA003709

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

QUOTE(funk @ Jul 12 2014, 11:39 PM) *

About the rules!!please don't discourage our sellers at least we have the opportunity to buy a few hard to find or expensive items at hopefully a reasonable price!! do we really need the parts police jackin our posts?rules are great but the aren't absolute!! In my opinion 914 folks aren't dictators except maybe hitler himself. It is hard to tell exactly what you have bud I'm hoping I see a 2.0 fuel injection or some of it!! Do I?

The rules were years in development and are in place because they prevent problems, squabbling, and unclear expectations. They are in place because the protect buyer and seller. Transactions here generally go smoothly because there is order in the classifieds and Eric does an exceedingly good job at herding the cats. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Your wondering exactly what is in a picture is a perfect example (as are other comments above). We are not eBay. We are not a garage sale. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
+Quote Post
tweet
post Jul 15 2014, 04:52 PM
Post #11

I agree with Rusty. This ad seems to be going the way of a Best Offer with no prices listed. Apparently, with disregard as to who responds first as well. Personally, I choose to not do business in the dark. I think others are wary as well; as indicated by the limited response of interested parties.
+Quote Post
emmanueldelvalle
post Jul 15 2014, 09:31 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(tweet @ Jul 15 2014, 03:52 PM) *

I agree with Rusty. This ad seems to be going the way of a Best Offer with no prices listed. Apparently, with disregard as to who responds first as well. Personally, I choose to not do business in the dark. I think others are wary as well; as indicated by the limited response of interested parties.

This is not the case at all I'm trying to navigate the site I know you going to think it's dumb but I didn't even realize you members were posting on my post cause I didn't even know how to get to my post that's How new I am to the site not here to rip anybody off I make a good living as a drywall finishing foreman for a union construction company I have been doing this for almost 30 yrs I would like to sell these parts two 914 world members to keep their cars on the road I have no intentions of raising prices going to the highest bidder or any of that sort now I didn't know tweet had tried to get a price on the steering whelk and mirrors because I didn't even know how to get to my post so when you see that the parts sold an hour later it was because I received a p.m. and that was the only way I was conducting the sales at that point there is a pricelist on my post I'm doing the best I can with comply to the rules I respect the site so I hope everybody will purchase some of the items so I can sell them you don't have enough money for what I'm asking you can make an offer you need help with the shipping I'll do my best to help I wasn't too happy with the message I received from one of the members thank you for the information though but I've shown that member in my message and emails respect and I expect to receive the respect that I'm giving also
+Quote Post
Cuda911
post Jul 15 2014, 10:03 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 17,376

Hi, a few items I'm interested in:

1. Is the cigarette lighter an OEM one? (it should have a little picture of a lighter imprinted on it). If so, is it in good shape? If so, I'll take it, please, assuming S&H are reasonable.

(I am used to seeing someone ask for shipping charge, but not also for a "handling" charge unless it's an infomercial).

2. Also, I need the narrow strip of metal that runs along the carpet edge just inside the passenger door. Do you have one of those? Price?

3. What condition are the side markers in? (the front side turn signal lenses) I am looking for one in excellent shape, passenger side.

Thanks!

+Quote Post
funk
post Jul 15 2014, 11:13 PM
Post #14

hey its jfunku@gmail.com you sent me a picture of the taillight and like I sais I just want a drives side sens but now I see that you also have the piece under the middle seat armrest I will take that with the drives side lens if you will just sell the lens. I dont need the arms rest just the storage space under it!!thanx I thought you had a 2.0 header to??
+Quote Post
emmanueldelvalle
post Jul 16 2014, 06:39 AM
Post #15

QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Jul 15 2014, 09:03 PM) *

1. Is the cigarette lighter an OEM one? (it should have a little picture of a lighter imprinted on it). If so, is it in good shape? If so, I'll take it, please, assuming S&H are reasonable.

(I am used to seeing someone ask for shipping charge, but not also for a "handling" charge unless it's an infomercial).

2. IAlso, I need the narrow strip of metal that runs along the carpet edge just inside the passenger door. Do you have one of those? Price?

3. What condition are the side markers in? (the front side turn signal lenses) I am looking for one in excellent shape, passenger side.

Thanks!
I'm on my way to work when I get home I will look for your parts and the handling just means it takes time for me to pack and ship out through fed or ups you not paying for it I have a job and I have go look for the parts I had to put everything back into boxes beautiful considerate I don't get back to you as soon as possible thank you
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post Jul 16 2014, 08:45 AM
Post #16

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

you had better lay in a large supply of boxes before you REALLY get started. incase you don't know, you can go to a post office and get FREE flat rate boxes that most of the smaller stuff will fit into. you are going to be running in circles trying to get shipping quotes. handling charges (unless you're AA) tend to irk the cheap ass 914 crowd. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) don't expect to cash in for your box up time or the fuel to run to the shipper. build what you think you want for those into the price. you have a pretty big pile of parts. no doubt you've been a bit overwhelmed with responses.
+Quote Post
emmanueldelvalle
post Jul 16 2014, 09:34 AM
Post #17

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 16 2014, 07:45 AM) *

you had better lay in a large supply of boxes before you REALLY get started. incase you don't know, you can go to a post office and get FREE flat rate boxes that most of the smaller stuff will fit into. you are going to be running in circles trying to get shipping quotes. handling charges (unless you're AA) tend to irk the cheap ass 914 crowd. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) don't expect to cash in for your box up time or the fuel to run to the shipper. build what you think you want for those into the price. you have a pretty big pile of parts. no doubt you've been a bit overwhelmed with responses.

You so much for the tip respectfully yours (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif)
+Quote Post
emmanueldelvalle
post Jul 16 2014, 09:38 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Jul 15 2014, 09:03 PM) *

2. Also, I need the narrow strip of metal that runs along the carpet edge just inside the passenger door. Do you have one of those? Price?

Thanks!
man i been busy with work i had to work late was in traffic los angeles traffic i will get to it as soon as i can thank you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yellowsleep[1].gif)
+Quote Post
emmanueldelvalle
post Jul 16 2014, 09:45 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(funk @ Jul 15 2014, 10:13 PM) *

hey its jfunku@gmail.com you sent me a picture of the taillight and like I sais I just want a drives side sens but now I see that you also have the piece under the middle seat armrest I will take that with the drives side lens if you will just sell the lens. I dont need the arms rest just the storage space under it!!thanx I thought you had a 2.0 header to??

o k i get to it i'm beat give me a chance to find it and i have someone that wants just the taillight not the lens i just have to ck if its the same side of the car cause i don't know if i want to split the lens from the light (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yellowsleep[1].gif)
+Quote Post
Cuda911
post Jul 16 2014, 10:45 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 17,376

QUOTE(emmanueldelvalle @ Jul 16 2014, 08:38 PM) *

man i been busy with work i had to work late was in traffic los angeles traffic i will get to it as soon as i can thank you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yellowsleep[1].gif)

No problem. If you find the parts, please send me a PM with pricing so that I don't miss the reply. Thanks!
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:34 AM