Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Michigan Racing Weekend, Fellow Porsche Enthusiast needs to borrow wheels.
orthobiz
post Jul 23 2014, 10:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,438
Region Association: Upper MidWest

I got this message today from a fellow Michigander:

Hey Doc!

Can you do me a favor? This weekend are the Vintage Races at Waterford. It’s almost certainly going to rain and be Thunderstormy.

I have no rain tires or spare wheels.

Would you mind sending a note to the Porsche community asking if anyone has a set of older Porsche 5-lug wheels with street tires I can rent / borrow / buy from them?

Fuchs, Cookie Cutters, Phone Dials, any of those old wheels would work. Need to have reasonable (not 15 year old) tires on them.

Please and thank you!

Ernesto

248-421-6315

If anyone can help, please use contact info. Thanks,

Paul

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TJB/914
post Jul 23 2014, 06:31 PM
Post #2

Mid-Engn.

Group: Members
Member No.: 346
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(orthobiz @ Jul 23 2014, 12:10 PM) *

I got this message today from a fellow Michigander:

Hey Doc!

Can you do me a favor? This weekend are the Vintage Races at Waterford. It’s almost certainly going to rain and be Thunderstormy.

I have no rain tires or spare wheels.

Would you mind sending a note to the Porsche community asking if anyone has a set of older Porsche 5-lug wheels with street tires I can rent / borrow / buy from them?

Fuchs, Cookie Cutters, Phone Dials, any of those old wheels would work. Need to have reasonable (not 15 year old) tires on them.

Please and thank you!

Ernesto

248-421-6315

If anyone can help, please use contact info. Thanks,

Paul

Hey Docs. (Paul & Dick)
I have to miss everything this weekend at the Waterford races and the Concourse Event at St. John's in Plymouth. I'll be in Petoskey because the wife has tickets to a local Bay View "Les Miserables" play!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/screwy.gif) I would rather be hanging out with you guys, but "Happy Wife, Happy Life". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hissyfit.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)
Tom (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:37 PM