Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> First kinda-lame experience..., ...but already recovering!
76-914
post Jul 28 2014, 08:13 AM
Post #21

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,964
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(offwatch @ Jul 27 2014, 10:59 PM) *

Glad things are going better for you on the 914. For a different view I have ordered at least dozen orders from AA and they all have come through as expected with no problems. I am currently losing my patients with the bird on an order that was not up to my expectations, they have nice customer service people but they say its their suppliers problem, blah, blah, blah and pass the buck. I do still hope they will make it right.

Its when things go wrong that you learn how good a companies customer service is, and so far I haven't had a problem with AA. Its also the first problem I have had with the bird after lots of orders.

NEWS FLASH! Hell hath apparently frozen over. More at 6:00. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
billh1963
post Jul 28 2014, 08:50 AM
Post #22

Car Hoarder!

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,871
Region Association: South East States

I've never had a problem with AA on new parts. The horror stories I've always heard were with used parts...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:40 PM