Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Another one to be kept on the road, saving another 914
993inNC
post Jul 29 2014, 06:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,676
Region Association: South East States

Thought you guys might want to know that with the soon to be completion of my 5 year resto of my 1975, I am taking a three hour ride (no three hour tour jokes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) )tomorrow to pick up and save this little bad boy.
A 1971. Rumored to be a good runner. Seller doesn't really know what they are. Says there's some rust here and there. He "researched" the hell hole issue and priced it accordingly. Not sure what that means but it's worth the try (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
A friend has a trailer he was selling and this guy needs a trailer so guess what kind of deal I bartered (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Towing the trailer down, trading for car and driving it (with another guy) back......hopefully. Hagerty now has it insured and I have road side assistance so.....should make for an interesting day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
993inNC   Another one to be kept on the road   Jul 29 2014, 06:34 PM
dlee6204   Good Luck!   Jul 29 2014, 06:42 PM
Big Len   Nice car....good luck with it.   Jul 29 2014, 06:47 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 05:44 PM