Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Camp 914
76-914
post Sep 1 2015, 09:40 AM
Post #21

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,964
Region Association: Southern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) I've been in business for 30+ yr's and we always say, "Your only as good as your last job"!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rjames
post Sep 1 2015, 11:06 AM
Post #22

I'm made of metal

Member No.: 4,467
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(porschetub @ Sep 1 2015, 12:43 AM) *

QUOTE(ben*james @ Sep 1 2015, 04:57 PM) *

QUOTE(porschetub @ Aug 21 2015, 09:14 PM) *

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Aug 18 2015, 02:15 PM) *

He might have been, or might still be a good guy. But lately there are more and more people having issues with their items, getting them delivered, or receiving any kind of communication from him.

We all get behind from time to time, but you gotta make an effort to communicate, especially since it's been several months for some folks. I don't see any reason to blindly defend someone's business issues, despite them being good people.

Sent more emails no reply,1 month and still waiting,asked for a tracking number after I was told items sent to my freight forwarder in Oregon....bugger never got that,sorry to say but this is doing your rep no good.
Graig please send email via this site so I know where we are..I know you are on here,hey man if the parts are backordered just let me know,cheers.

I'm sure you have already and pardon me if I missed it, but have you tried calling him? He's usually picks up and his number is not a mystery, right on his website. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

No but pardon me I live a long way away,should I really have to call half way around the world to get what most vendors if not all vendors I have previously dealt with can land in my country in 7- 10 days,s#it I had better service from AA,sorry to be grumpy but you need to see my point here.

You're absolutely right that you shouldn't have to call but it might increase your chances of getting things resolved.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
porschetub
post Sep 3 2015, 08:45 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 18,995
Region Association: None

QUOTE(76-914 @ Sep 2 2015, 03:40 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) I've been in business for 30+ yr's and we always say, "Your only as good as your last job"!

Yep thats the way it really is,I waited for a reasonable time to state my complains on here and given that the seller is a long way away thought I was cutting him some slack bearing in mind payment was made 21st July ?????.
I was lost for a solution so got my freight fowarder to contact him asking about the goods,today I got a reply and hopefully thats the end of it,will keep all informed of the result and thanks for the comments.
I don't feel good about this situation but had little choose but wait as I needed the parts.
+Quote Post
Elliot Cannon
post Sep 3 2015, 09:25 PM
Post #24

914 Guru

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 7,407

There are a lot of really "good guys" that sell stuff on this web site. And that's great. However, once you pay money for something it then also becomes "business". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)
+Quote Post
porschetub
post Sep 4 2015, 02:28 AM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 18,995

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 4 2015, 03:25 PM) *

There are a lot of really "good guys" that sell stuff on this web site. And that's great. However, once you pay money for something it then also becomes "business". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)

yep and thats what it is no question,hope to get a good result (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 10:44 AM