Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> vacumn hoses, Auto Atlanta vs 928 Motorsports
orangecrate
post Sep 1 2014, 04:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,394
Region Association: Southwest Region

I'm lookin to redo all my engine vac lines after one parted while I was moving it around. I've found 2 kits online, one from Auto Atlanta using stock hose ,precut, and one from an outfit called 928 motorsport using silicone line. The 928 kit says I will need 2 to do the teener and the price comes out roughly the as the AA kit. I'm leanin towards the 928 kits . Anyone have any experience with this outfit? Thanks in advance.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jd74914
post Sep 1 2014, 04:45 PM
Post #2

Its alive

Member No.: 1,659
Region Association: North East States

I bought some friction plates for a 944 LSD from them and they were fairly priced and shipped promptly. I have had no experience with, or even look at for that matter, their vacuum line kits.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
worn
post Sep 1 2014, 07:35 PM
Post #3

can't remember

Member No.: 13,152
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(orangecrate @ Sep 1 2014, 02:34 PM) *

I'm lookin to redo all my engine vac lines after one parted while I was moving it around. I've found 2 kits online, one from Auto Atlanta using stock hose ,precut, and one from an outfit called 928 motorsport using silicone line. The 928 kit says I will need 2 to do the teener and the price comes out roughly the as the AA kit. I'm leanin towards the 928 kits . Anyone have any experience with this outfit? Thanks in advance.

If you look around here and a few other sites you can pretty easily find out what you need. I found that Pelican had very high quality hose. Just to add another option. German. Cloth covered. You can always try the FLAPS for smooth hose. As for the real question, 'fraid I am clueless, as usual.
+Quote Post
bandjoey
post Sep 2 2014, 08:53 PM
Post #4

bandjoey

Member No.: 8,156
Region Association: Southwest Region

Pelican is tops. In their tech section they have the color coded hose layout and sizes too.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:03 PM