Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> MPS Adjustment, It helps to have the right tools
Mblizzard
post Sep 2 2014, 08:00 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,438
Region Association: South East States

I post this only because I struggled to find the proper tools to adjust my MPS after going to a 2056. While I was able to make adjustments using standard tools, I could never get it exactly right. I asked several people about where I could get the right tools and could not find them. It is likely that this is well known to everyone but me, but I finally found what I needed at Tangerine Racing.

It is such a simple tool but without it you can't really be sure you are adjusting only one of the screws without changing the other one. So once again Chris is the man that can put the right tool in your hand. I have been close on the adjustment many times only to mess it up trying one more small change.

If you are playing with your MPS just get one of the MPS tuning kits from Chris it will make your life much easier.

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 02:30 AM