Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Props to a vendor, 914 rubber
messix
post Sep 20 2014, 04:23 PM
Post #1

AKA "CLUTCH KILLER"!

Group: Members
From: between shit kickers and pinky lifters/ puget sound wa.north of Seattle south of Canada
Member No.: 3,931
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I ordered up the seals for the targa to window and top to window and the door outer wiper seals and the end seal blocks on the door.

the order was confirmed and shipped promptly, and all products were packaged nicely.

I installed them today and I took a couple of hours, getting the seals into the channels is a challenge and a chore, I worked wd40 in to the channel and the seal part that goes into the channel. pull n pull... push n pull. and then trimmed them to length after shoving some back into the channel to negate any cold weather shrinkage.

for the cost of the seals I feel this was a bargain. just closing the door the car sounded and felt so much better.

I had previously installed the windshield to targa seal and I highly recommend it as it is an incredible bargain compared to the other choice that we have had.

again thank you mark and company at 914 rubber!

http://shop.914rubber.com/main.sc
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 06:53 AM