Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Porsche 914/6 GT "Tribute" on ebay presently!, ...actually, a 914-6 with flares
gcrotvik
post Oct 9 2014, 05:25 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,134
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Here's everything you want/need to know about Zack914:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...&hl=zack914
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
zack914
post Oct 9 2014, 05:49 PM
Post #22

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 16,991
Region Association: None

Here we go with more paranoid information. You must be part of the same group that said i was going to head over there at some point and steal his car. For your information, i didnt want his car as he misrepresented the car once i got there. Secondly, I am the buyer and the toolguy had an immediate attitude that I was late. I was driving from the bay area. Besides that, as the buyer I work off of my schedule not his. Then more paranoid statements were said that I was a wanna be buyer. Well, heres the truth. I purchased a 100k restoration project from CPR immediately. They are completing it for me now as we speak. This can all be verified and proved. I have read some of the most ridiculous shit written here. What you have there is mostly bullshit written by a disgruntled seller. What ever happened to the tool guy, i see he didnt sell the car. If it would have looked as nice as CPR's cars then I would have bought it. His receipts were written on yellow scratch paper. When I asked him who painted the car, he states with hesitation, I did. Thats not going to cut it for a 90k car. What happened to the high end body shop? Go ahead with your continued paranoid statements. I will also say posting personal information here, will be a problem for you gcrotvik as soon as something negative comes of this I will be suing you.
+Quote Post
zack914
post Oct 9 2014, 05:56 PM
Post #23

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 16,991
Region Association: None

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Oct 9 2014, 04:25 PM) *

Here's everything you want/need to know about Zack914:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...&hl=zack914

I will hold you liable for posting my personal information here. Remove immediately.
+Quote Post
Cuda911
post Oct 9 2014, 06:16 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 17,376
Region Association: Southern California

I agree with an earlier comment that you get some weird stuff on google. I googled Ryan Rosson, and this is what popped up:

https://twitter.com/Rosson00

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
era vulgaris
post Oct 9 2014, 06:54 PM
Post #25

J is for Genius

Member No.: 16,629
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Oct 9 2014, 08:16 PM) *

I agree with an earlier comment that you get some weird stuff on google. I googled Ryan Rosson, and this is what popped up:

https://twitter.com/Rosson00

I don't care who you are, but re-tweeting Ted Nugent is cause for alarm.

Also, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)
+Quote Post
mepstein
post Oct 9 2014, 07:21 PM
Post #26

914-6 GT in waiting

Member No.: 10,825
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Eric_Shea
post Oct 9 2014, 07:29 PM
Post #27

PMB Performance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I will also say posting personal information here, will be a problem for you gcrotvik as soon as something negative comes of this I will be suing you.

Dear Shill,

Ummm... you're talking to an "attorney" dipshit. Have fun trying to sue him for posting a link to something someone else wrote about your whacked out ass being a whacked out ass. Time for some mirror time or perhaps a few years of quality couch time with a professional.

I fixed the title for you so you won't appear to be so confusing to us "Jokers". Looks like Tweedle-Dee put the "For Sale" ad in the wrong forum too... I mean; ooopsie, us simpletons over here in the 914 crowd assumed it should have been in the fuching "Your eBay and Craigslist Ads for 914 Stuff" cause... well, it's a fuching eBay ad!!!!!! What a bunch of jokers we are.

We're kinda slow but, I'd venture to say if'n we was to have a 914-6 VIN on our car, most of us "Jokers" would put "914-6" in the eBay title too vs. 914 but... you guys are the connected ones. The "in with the in crowd" (postmortem be damned). We've got a lot to learn here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

What a bunch of whack-jobs. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 08:14 PM