Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WANTED: ACCESSORIES 1973 914 PORSCHE
NME73
post Oct 9 2014, 01:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,000
Region Association: Central California

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUT GOT AND HOW MUCH, PICS WOULD BE GREAT AS WELL. I LOVE GETTING ALL THE GOODIES FOR MY CAR AND BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS PARTICULAR 914(1973) FOR A WHILE AND NOW I FINALLY GOT IT AND CAN SAY MY LIFE IS COMPLETE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) SO WITH THAT SAID I WANNA DRESS HER UP AND GET ACCESSORIES, LOOKING FOR BUT NOT SURE OF ALL SO LET ME KNOW
:REAR LUGGAGE RACK, FRONT AND REAR BUMPER GUARDS, & WHATEVER ELSE YOU MAY HAVE. THANKS GUYS..........JOE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Larmo63
post Oct 9 2014, 01:56 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17,068
Region Association: Southern California

1973 cars only had front bumper guards and a rear rack is not the most popular accessory these days. To each his own, though. Welcome to the madness. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welcome.png)
+Quote Post
NME73
post Oct 9 2014, 04:05 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Oct 9 2014, 12:56 PM) *

1973 cars only had front bumper guards and a rear rack is not the most popular accessory these days. To each his own, though. Welcome to the madness. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welcome.png)

thanks for the info., I been looking for some info and appreciate your input greatly, mine came with a few goodies, but I love the lil extras. thanks for the welcome as well...I just found this one and its my birth year I was into bugs(verts0 & rags and building some chevys too but like I said this is one of my dream cars . im also looking for original center cap emblems or do they not come with them?
+Quote Post
mrfourteen
post Oct 9 2014, 07:56 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 16,596
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(NME73 @ Oct 9 2014, 12:46 PM) *

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUT GOT AND HOW MUCH, PICS WOULD BE GREAT AS WELL. I LOVE GETTING ALL THE GOODIES FOR MY CAR AND BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS PARTICULAR 914(1973) FOR A WHILE AND NOW I FINALLY GOT IT AND CAN SAY MY LIFE IS COMPLETE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) SO WITH THAT SAID I WANNA DRESS HER UP AND GET ACCESSORIES, LOOKING FOR BUT NOT SURE OF ALL SO LET ME KNOW
:REAR LUGGAGE RACK, FRONT AND REAR BUMPER GUARDS, & WHATEVER ELSE YOU MAY HAVE. THANKS GUYS..........JOE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif)

I have a chrome luggage rack with mount plates.
This is a vintage unit made for 914 and sold by the dealers back in the day.
Nice condition $100 plus mail.
+Quote Post
NME73
post Oct 16 2014, 12:32 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(mrfourteen @ Oct 9 2014, 06:56 PM) *

QUOTE(NME73 @ Oct 9 2014, 12:46 PM) *

I have a chrome luggage rack with mount plates.
This is a vintage unit made for 914 and sold by the dealers back in the day.
Nice condition $100 plus mail.

SENT YOU A PM IF YOU DIDNT GET THIS PM PLEASE INTERESTED, PICS AS WELL.
+Quote Post
Jeffs9146
post Oct 16 2014, 05:23 PM
Post #6

Ski Bum

Member No.: 128

I also have a very good condition trunk rack if you are interested. I am only about an hour from you.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
NME73
post Oct 17 2014, 08:21 AM
Post #7

QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Oct 16 2014, 04:23 PM) *

I also have a very good condition trunk rack if you are interested. I am only about an hour from you.

how much, where are you located any other parts im looking for one rear license plate light, rear upper bumper. let me know email me me at NMEWEAR@yahoo.com joe
+Quote Post
Evil914
post Oct 18 2014, 06:13 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 12,309
Region Association: Southwest Region

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Oct 9 2014, 12:56 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Somebody likes em,they fed my "guard" dog a couple of t-bones while they unbolted my l-rack off my parts car.......got it on camera but cops didn't care.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:06 AM