Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For Sale New 914 WIndshields Including Clear!, Porsche 914 Aftermarket windshields
ProSource Glass
post Oct 21 2014, 04:41 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,828
Region Association: None

QUOTE(stevegm @ Oct 20 2014, 04:14 PM) *

Where is your pickup location in NC? And all except clear are available for pickup in NC?

Yes the green tint and ones wih top green shade band available in Greensboro, Charlotte and Morrisville locations. Let me know. Best to email direct or call us toll Free 877-345-2800 to order.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Oct 21 2014, 04:46 PM
Post #22

QUOTE(ablesnead @ Oct 20 2014, 04:15 PM) *

can you publish the fl address ..I need to pick one up thanks

There are warehouses in Riviera Beach, FT Lauderdale, Miami (tough to deal with but ok) and Orlando. Tampa does not have but one can be transferred from Orlando. Contact us direct if you want to order. It is info@prosourceglassintl.com or Toll free 877-345-2800 Richard
+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Oct 21 2014, 05:16 PM
Post #23

QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Oct 20 2014, 10:26 PM) *

Any advantages of the green tint over the clear?

I've got sets of side glass in both green and clear so could go either way.

Is the clear going to be a normal stock item at the Las Vegas warehouse? I'm a good 9 months away from putting it on the car.

Most are green tint, we are the only ones carrying the clear option because the glass trade is mostly offering tint versions since that is what is prevalent on all later model cars. Since we cater to a lot of the restoration end we understand the clear version maybe the original in older cars. I would suggest ordering the clear by the time they come in if you want one. It takes several months for a reorder.
+Quote Post
Curtisj
post Oct 23 2014, 08:42 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 13,912

QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Oct 19 2014, 06:48 AM) *

We have green tint windshields as well as green with top shade band available in stock shipped from MA . We continue to carry the same aftermarket brand for many years. The green tint runs $195 and the top shade band options is $205.
They are available for pick up No Freight in OR, WA, CA, ID, NV, NM, CO, MN, FL,GA, NC, IL, AZ INQUIRE FOR SPECIFIC WAREHOUSES.

We are now accepting orders with a deposit to hold clear versions which are on order due December or January. The price is $175 + $25 crate fee + freight . These will only be available at our MA facility. We have only 10 due in, first time offering the clear ones.

I would like to order a windshield (green tint with top shade band option). I am in the Portland OR area and would pick up. Thanks Curtis
+Quote Post
ProSource Glass
post Oct 23 2014, 10:31 PM
Post #25

QUOTE(Curtisj @ Oct 23 2014, 06:42 PM) *

QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Oct 19 2014, 06:48 AM) *

We have green tint windshields as well as green with top shade band available in stock shipped from MA . We continue to carry the same aftermarket brand for many years. The green tint runs $195 and the top shade band options is $205.
They are available for pick up No Freight in OR, WA, CA, ID, NV, NM, CO, MN, FL,GA, NC, IL, AZ INQUIRE FOR SPECIFIC WAREHOUSES.

We are now accepting orders with a deposit to hold clear versions which are on order due December or January. The price is $175 + $25 crate fee + freight . These will only be available at our MA facility. We have only 10 due in, first time offering the clear ones.

I would like to order a windshield (green tint with top shade band option). I am in the Portland OR area and would pick up. Thanks Curtis
Curtis $205 picked up in Portland OR. Let me know, I can send you a PayPal request or you can order by credit card. Send me a pm with tel# or call us on Friday at 877-345-2800. Thanks, Richard

+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post Mar 16 2015, 11:53 AM
Post #26

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

Bump.
+Quote Post
forrestkhaag
post Mar 17 2015, 04:54 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 17,273
Region Association: Southwest Region

QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Oct 20 2014, 11:26 PM) *

Any advantages of the green tint over the clear?

I've got sets of side glass in both green and clear so could go either way.

Is the clear going to be a normal stock item at the Las Vegas warehouse? I'm a good 9 months away from putting it on the car.

my 71 had the OEM Clear / if you are over 6' tall and you don't want to have to look thru the edge of the tint, consider clear / My replacement from the Porsche dealer in Newport Beach was 518.00 in the crate / not sure if it is OEM but it did fit perfectly when I installed it.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
Mark Henry
post Mar 17 2015, 05:05 PM
Post #28

that's what I do!

Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

Any chance at doing this at a Toronto, Ontario Canada warehouse? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif)

If the price is right I bet I could get several orders together for Canadian members.
I don't need one, but at a good price I'd get one just to stash away.
+Quote Post
barefoot
post Apr 24 2015, 09:54 AM
Post #29

Member No.: 15,673
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Oct 19 2014, 09:48 AM) *

I'd like to purchase a green tint, I'm in Charleston SC, how to buy ??
Barefoot
+Quote Post
Garland
post May 2 2016, 09:30 PM
Post #30

Restoration Fanatic

Member No.: 1,535
Region Association: Upper MidWest

A little history, a 2004 post:

QUOTE(Garland @ Nov 13 2004, 10:05 PM) *

I bough a new windshield on E-bay a few month's ago. This Guy was great to deal with. Shipping was crated very well and he knows the glass bisseness. The price was good he talked about knowing the 914 drivers wont want to pay the price he gets from the 911 owners. The glass looks great. I have not put in yet, still working on the body.
This was the auctions description:

Just received a shipment of Porsche 914 2 Dr Coupe green tint (no shade band on top) windshields that fit from 1970-76. Glass was manufactured in 2004 by Safevue, one of the leading manufacturers of foreign car windshields for more than 25 years. They are top quality and priced well below what glass shops charge. It costs the same to ship 1 or a few if there is a need for more than 1 in your area. 

All glass is  expertly packaged to arrive safely in a timely manner. Local pick up or delivery available in the Boston area.

ProSource Glass International

Andover, MA 01810

Tel:877-345-2800 Toll Free US & Canada

Tel:978-975-5400; Fax:978-975-5300

I'm in Michigan,

I opened that crate when I got it, in 2004 in looked great.
I opened it for the second time last weekend, to use on my (long term) renovation. Still great.

Attached Image

Also I had an exchanged email with ProSource, they still offer 914 glass.

If you have a Safevue brand that truly is a long time ago as they did not
reproduce these after the early to mid 1990's at least.

ProSource Glass international
Toll Free 877-345-2800 US & Canada
978-975-5400
www.prosourceglassintl.com
+Quote Post
Evil914
post May 15 2016, 11:51 PM
Post #31

Member No.: 12,309
Region Association: Southwest Region

25.1 million people in Texas and you don't have a Dallas or Houston store? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:39 PM