Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB - Porsche Audi jacket (see pics)
GaroldShaffer
post Oct 23 2014, 02:42 PM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

I have this jacket currently hanging as garage art because of its condition and size. I am looking for the same Jacket but in a XL size. Willing to pay cash, cash & 914 parts, or just 914 parts. I'm not looking to spend $$$ on this, just think it is cool and would like to have one that actual fits me.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ndfrigi
post Oct 23 2014, 03:36 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,474
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Oct 23 2014, 01:42 PM) *

I have this jacket currently hanging as garage art because of its condition and size. I am looking for the same Jacket but in a XL size. Willing to pay cash, cash & 914 parts, or just 914 parts. I'm not looking to spend $$$ on this, just think it is cool and would like to have one that actual fits me.

Hi sir Garold, do you think members will able to order this kind of jacket for around $95? I can ask my brother in the Philippines to produce almost same of your sample. Sports jacket with embroidered PORSCHE letter. If we can get minimum 20 orders to get the price and maybe 3 weeks production and 1 month shipping.

God bless!
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
GaroldShaffer
post Oct 23 2014, 07:01 PM
Post #3

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Oct 23 2014, 04:36 PM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Oct 23 2014, 01:42 PM) *

Hi sir Garold, do you think members will able to order this kind of jacket for around $95? I can ask my brother in the Philippines to produce almost same of your sample. Sports jacket with embroidered PORSCHE letter. If we can get minimum 20 orders to get the price and maybe 3 weeks production and 1 month shipping.

God bless!

Honestly I have no idea. Not to sure about a the legal stuff making anything that says Porsche on it with their consent.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:06 PM