Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> D-Jet questions, Air flow meter and head temp
OU8AVW
post Oct 28 2014, 07:19 AM
Post #1

Yacht Rigger

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,601
Region Association: Southwest Region

I am hooking up all the D-Jet components and i have a few questions. My motor is a 2.0 out of a 1975 car built to a 2056 with a Raby FI cam. I'm using all stock FI.

I might have forgotten something. I have my head temp sender but I'm not sure how it connects. Tin is installed so I see that is goes into the hole next to the #3 intake but does it screw into the head somewhere? Do i have to pull the tin off to install it? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Next:

I see on my harness a plug for the air flow meter but my car came with a stupid aftermarket air cleaner. Where shiuld the AFM be? Is it attached to the stock air cleaner like my bus and 944 or is it a separate thing attached next to the battery tray?

One more:

My heads have two breather holes each adjacent to the intakes. I am told I should block these off. Anyone know what thread they are? When I got the car they were blocked with bronze pipe fittings. Should I make one of these a proper breather?

Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 10:56 PM