Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Gosh that was Close!, Glad I wasn't in a 914!
carr914
post Oct 28 2014, 08:50 PM
Post #1

Racer from Birth
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,623
Region Association: South East States

I drive the Interstate in the morning since I leave after 9am, but in the evening it seems like the backway and through Tampa is the faster way. Most of the time the worst thing is playing Busch Blvd Frogger where the low-lifes don't know what a Crosswalk is.

But this evening is different! I drive my Ford150 Harley Davidson daily and on the way home this Douch-Nozzle pulled out into a 4 lane Road in front of me! I was in the range of the Speed Limit which was 50. I bought my Truck 2 Months ago with 21,000 Miles and there was a Brake Line Problem (after I tested a bunch of Stuff) I replaced Calipers, Rotors, Pads & Lines. They were put to the test tonight when I went Full On ABS to stop 4 Inches from this guy's door & noggin! He just Waved & left!

I kinda saw the guy out 100 degrees a few seconds before. I would never have seen him in a 914 and I don't think a 914 would have stopped without skidding like the ABS did!

Be Careful out there!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 05:46 AM