Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> F/S California rust free 914 chassis
john forbes
post Nov 4 2014, 01:50 PM
Post #1

Black Forest Racing, John Forbes

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,655
Region Association: South East States

Clean Title. Look at the pictures of the hell hole and firewall. There is some surface rust on the floor from sitting outside- no holes, surface only. The right rear passenger floor has been replaced. The rear section of the trunk is perfect.
This car was being converted to a race car. The upper trunk floor was removed for access to the starter and axles. I can easily reinstall it.
This would make a great AutoX car as 4 cylinder. I have a recently rebuilt 1.8L engine with cam and dual Webers- runs very strong.
Or this car can be converted to a 6 cylinder. I have the suspension with larger brakes and 2.7L engine, all parts necessary to convert to a 6.
Running chassis with engine installed, 4 cylinder, and used race seat - no other interior (setting up for racing) $12,000 Call, PM or email John, 704-351-3304, john@blackforestracing.com Attached Image Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image[attachmentid=474
384]Attached Image

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:03 PM