Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Will work for spacers...., i need ideas, these spacers no fit!
xsboost90
post Jan 31 2005, 06:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,432

well i got my 911 front suspension all installed and drilled rear hubs, but the wheels im using-i guess- are leaving me w/ some problems. I got a set of adapters and spacers from a friend of mine that WOULD work but im having troubles w/ them fitting. The front adapter/spacer is an inch and a half wide but the center is made to go onto the rear axel. It is a quality part from a 911 and is heavy dooty, but if i machine the center out to fit over the front hub center, will it be too weak? Does anyone have a spacer this wide for the front?

the rear spacers are just too wide, either i need longer studs-which i cant seem to find anywhere local, or i need smaller spacers. The spacing on the rear wheel isnt bad but could come out like 1/4 to 1/2" w/o a problem but these are 3/4" and just arent working. Im thinking 1/4" would work fine since my rotors are not on right now either. I need to get some five lug rotors or drill mine soon to check fitment....

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:01 PM