Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I need some testing help, Free Parts!
McMark
post Nov 25 2014, 07:32 PM
Post #1

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419
Region Association: None

While playing with my MicroSquirt kits I found that the stock CHT has a quite frequent failure rate. I used a stock unit on the motor I installed and on my trip to Portland I realized it was giving lots of erroneous readings. When I got back I installed another one, and it was fine for awhile, but eventually started giving the same erroneous readings. I found a modern electronic component which replicates the stock resistance/temp curve of the CHT sensor and isn't prone to vibration/heat damage like the stock unit (including new replacements). I would like to find someone who drives their car enough to notice if there is a difference.

Who's got stock D-Jet installed on their system, drives somewhat regularly and is willing to do some testing? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:37 PM