Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A really Black Friday special, YOU can turbo your 914
ottox914
post Nov 28 2014, 08:15 PM
Post #1

The glory that once was.

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,438
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Its with a fair bit of sadness that I post this. For those of you who have not followed the adventure, you can catch up here:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=65883&hl=

Due to a combination of a personal economic turn down, and this:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=237149&hl=

I find myself needing to re-build a motor with limited funding. i'm looking to build a decent 2056 for the short term. Will I be messing around with un-natural aspiration again? Probably. Turbo? Super charger? Type IV or ???? Who knows. But for the present, I need to raise some funds to get the 914 back on the road and back in the cones.

So here is your Black Friday Deal:

-Intercooler and custom mounting bars for the engine bay. IC includes a custom shroud and puller fan for the back side. You can put your hand over the engine lid and feel the air being pulled thru the IC. I never had intake air temps more than maybe 20 degrees or so of ambient.

-Turbo XS blow off valve, installed on the IC.

-Adapters and pressure lines off the IC and to the throttle body hats.

-"Boost Valve" manual boost controller.

-Back engine tin with hole opened up for the charge line from the turbo to the intercooler, with additional silicone fittings and random pipe bits and proper "T" bolt clamps.

-Branded stainless line and "T" fitting to go from oil sending unit to the turbo.

-"RB Racing" gear driven scavenge pump. The best pump for the job. Includes bracket to mount to transmission.

-Custom exhaust adapter to fit turbo to kerry hunter exhaust collector. IF you are running a different exhaust system, you'll have to fab something similar up yourself.

-Low mileage 13G turbo, air cleaner, and super trap exhaust.

-930 style "boost-tach" gauge, custom built with 6k rpm redline. Gauge has been modified to prevent any feedback from a stand alone ECU or MSD style ignition thru the charging light/circuit.

YOU need to provide: a sound engine. Engine management. This will NOT work with the factory ecu and injectors. I'm running 42lb injectors and at 15psi never got much over 70% duty cycle. Kerry Hunter headers or an adapter your existing exhaust system, whatever it may be. Some mechanical skills. This is as much a collection of parts that worked for me, as it is a "kit".

I will consult with the buyer as I can by phone and email. As I'm working out of state, getting home on weekends, and have my 85 yr old dad to deal with, selling and moving a house, and getting my own 914 back on the road, I will not be stopping by your place for a beer and spending what little weekend time I have installing and trouble shooting this for you.

$591.40 to my paypal account gets all this cleaned up and mailed to you. I'll see if I can get some photos to post up.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ottox914
post Nov 28 2014, 08:20 PM
Post #2

The glory that once was.

Photos: Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
ottox914
post Nov 28 2014, 08:23 PM
Post #3

The glory that once was.

More photos:
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
ottox914
post Nov 28 2014, 08:25 PM
Post #4

The glory that once was.

More pics:
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
ottox914
post Nov 28 2014, 08:27 PM
Post #5

The glory that once was.

Last one-
Attached Image
+Quote Post
jboys914
post Feb 11 2016, 02:35 PM
Post #6

I'm new here ...

Member No.: 18,787
Region Association: None

is this still for sale

QUOTE(ottox914 @ Nov 28 2014, 06:27 PM) *

Last one-
Attached Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 07:21 AM