Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> easy topic unsubscribe, (okay - easier...)
ArtechnikA
post Feb 2 2005, 01:15 PM
Post #1

rich herzog

Group: Members
Member No.: 513
Region Association: None

yes, i know how to unsubscribe from a topic via the MyControls page.

yet every topic page has a "Track This Topic" (subscribe...) link, and you are automatically linked when you reply.

can "we" add an "unsubscribe" link on the page too?
i would expect it to do nothing when clicked if the topic is not currently subscribed, rather than having it not appear if the topic is not subscribed (be easier to implement, anyway, i'd think ...)

i've been finding that after i've posted a response and said all i need to in a thread that it will veer off into other areas that no longer interest me. i would find it very convenient to be able to go to a thread (often as a result of an email notice that there has been an updated response) and easily right then and there indicate that no further notices are desired.

it'd save the throughput issues of having to serve up the MyControls Page and the Subscriptions page, as well as generating notification emails for topics that people no longer care to track...

just me, asking for more, more, more, yet again...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 06:16 AM