Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS 914 1970 with 24k miles
iwanta914-6
post Jul 29 2015, 09:58 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,510
Region Association: None

QUOTE(914runnow @ Jul 29 2015, 10:50 AM) *

Hmmmm ..this should have sold by now...I will be in South Shore up the hill, end of August...come by and look at it then???...Pm me..would like to put eyes on it..thanx Rx

Curious, why do you think it should it have sold by now?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
914time
post Aug 3 2015, 08:49 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 17,750
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Jul 29 2015, 10:58 AM) *

QUOTE(914runnow @ Jul 29 2015, 10:50 AM) *

Hmmmm ..this should have sold by now...I will be in South Shore up the hill, end of August...come by and look at it then???...Pm me..would like to put eyes on it..thanx Rx

Curious, why do you think it should it have sold by now?

I think he means that a 2 owner car with only 24,000 original miles (with all records) should be quite desirable to a pretty big audience. Maybe the original asking price of $20k or the OP not communicating frequently enough is the story here.
+Quote Post
amcmackin
post Aug 3 2015, 06:53 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 16,714
Region Association: Northern California

Ignore this account
+Quote Post
fear
post Aug 3 2015, 06:58 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 18,341

I do apologize for not being on here as much as I should But I am a full times student and am gearing up for the next semester while working overtime. If the audience is interested PLEASE PM me i am much better at responding to those than I am at watching the thread.
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post Aug 8 2015, 09:54 AM
Post #25

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

You might consider editing the original post to include the pm preference rather than "email".
+Quote Post
914runnow
post Aug 30 2015, 08:25 AM
Post #26

Member No.: 1,948

off at 1pm to see this car..pretty excited....
+Quote Post
914runnow
post Aug 31 2015, 09:41 AM
Post #27

Member No.: 1,948

The car was fully repainted to the red from green....It is a 1971...The carpet was also replaced thru out...dash is cracked...but the 71 interior ..all n all looks good..
as far as seats and vinyl...the mirror and visors and shift knob have been replaced.. the horn ring shows very well...appears as to be very low miles..windows roll up n down nice..the wood dash face is a good job...looks kool..but NOT oem..speaker grills have some broken vanes....fuse panel cover missing..the door stays need
the rebuild kits...needs new seals for all of interior top areas..
ODO is at 25 thou now..did not check behind the seats for rust...front trunk is solid..with the spare as original and whitewall tire..tools are all there..but have surface rust...tank and related surfaces are nice for a low mile car..although the plated surfaces in some areas should be brighter for the miles..the brake resv strap is black and that is flaking..
Rear trunk has had some repair as far as rust and still has a few holes in rear
corner of psngr side....original jack is still there..as the front and interior..the carpet pcs also replaced..the rear t top rubber holder need to be replaced..cups and front
holders good..the top of the rear tail hsngs have the small heat crack on the tops...
the front valance is missing..and the grill covers in the bumper are missing some vanes..there is repair needed for the front bumper...the front lenses are decent..
did not pull the lenses and inspect the chrome inside..psngr side clearance light
assy needs repair and lens replaced..drvr is good although lens is faded..
windshield chrome is nice..T-top is REALLY nice on the exterior..wow really nice..
the rubber tops on the bumpers are okay.....and the vinyl was installed on the
targa bar..this was not oem on this car...rear lenses are good..and the rear valance
and outer rockers have all been restored/reworked...
drvr hell hole good..psngr unknown..batt tray looked good ..AND the recall battery top cover was on there..way koool!!
Motor is a mystery..as many parts are repainted..although....the heat xchngrz for
stock look XLNT!! even gray oem paint on the heat tubes.. and heat boxes look xlnt..
Bursch 1.7 muff....replaced oem springs and Boge shocks on rear ..sits up nice..
Sooooooo before I run out of battery...nice car needs TLC...low mile?? Many parts and pcs point to that direction..owner says he has the docs to prove..as far as a
Concour car??no..still if a low mile car with what has been done...not bad..still body repairs are needed...and pcs replaced..71's are getting hard to find ..so I recommend
to see it in person..and go from there..
Thanx Rx
+Quote Post
fear
post Nov 2 2015, 02:31 PM
Post #28

Member No.: 18,341

Bump
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 05:04 AM