Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> What's my car worth?, Feeler for selling my first for another project.
Vysoc
post Jan 26 2015, 05:20 PM
Post #1

Vysoc

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,737
Region Association: South East States

Hello,

I am currently working on a 914-6 GT Recreation type project and am testing the waters about selling my 1975 914-2.0 D-Jet.
I am trying to force myself to pick-up the pace on my restoration. I am also thinking about buying an older Double Cab VW bus to use as advertising for my wife and her Real Estate Business.
So I am trying to determine the value of my 1975 2.0 D-Jet 914. Here is the story on this vehicle. I purchased it in 2006 with the engine not running as a result of a wulfert key failure on the Cam. I purchased a very nice GA 1974 2.0 D-Jet engine and pulled all good parts off the GC and made a very nice running engine that I really have had a great time driving. I rebuilt the car, Backdated the bumpers and repainted it from Scarlet Red to Grand Prix White. Interior is in great shape, everything works. The recent Okteenerfest was an absolute ball and the car never missed a beat in three days of heavy driving. Those at the event could probably chime in on what the value may be, I do have a Momo seat in the car that is a lot of fun to drive in but I have the original seat in great shape. All suspension is tight and refreshed, front and rear sway bars, Transmission refreshed by Otto in California in 2005, this is an awesome car to drive, runs and shifts like a dream!
Here are some pictures, please let me know what you would estimate current value at. Pictures show Vitaloni mirrors it now has originals on both sides.

Thanks,

Vysoc (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif)

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 05:06 PM