Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Porsche Literature Meet in LA 3.7.15 Who's Going?, Charles from LN, and I will be there with a table.
Jake Raby
post Mar 1 2015, 10:56 PM
Post #1

Engine Surgeon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,095
Region Association: South East States

Thats right... This Saturday, March 7, 2015!

Charles twisted my arm and convinced me to leave my lair for the Porsche Literature Meet this weekend at the LAX Hilton. The last time I attended was back in 2007, and its a good event for sure.

Here's the web ink for the event details:
http://www.lalitandtoyshow.com

If you want to meet us and get our take on things in person, feel free to stop by the LN/ Raby Engine Development table for some straight talk. We'll have some products on display as well.

We'll also be at the Callas Rennsport Open House on Friday afternoon prior to the Saturday event (as long as our flights are on- time!)

Make the trip if you can, no telling when I'll climb out of my cave again since I resigned from Worldpac as an Instructor and decided to do all my training here at my facility, or online :-)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 01:06 AM