Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> VIN Database: Found almost 1,000 VINs!
SirAndy
post Mar 2 2015, 12:55 AM
Post #1

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

Due to a clerical error at the registration desk, a large number of member VIN numbers were accidentally omitted from the VIN database.
Apparently, this had been happening for quite some time (at least all the way back to 2011). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

Luckily, i was able to retrieve almost 1,000 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) member VIN numbers from the registration email logs.
I'll have to dig through some more backups to see if i can find any more of them.

In the meantime, if you entered your VIN during registration, please make sure it made it into the database OK.
You can go here http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=membervins and your VIN should be listed towards the bottom under "Your Own VINs:".
If not, you can use the "ADD a new VIN ..." link there to enter it.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/type.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 05:50 AM