Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> jsayre914 Annual Hershey Emergency Thread, 6th Annual (can you believe it)
jsayre914
post Mar 5 2015, 08:58 PM
Post #1

Speed Up !!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,696
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

hello everybody and welcome again to the annual jsayre914 Hershey emergency thread. was driving to work when all of a sudden boom. car was firing on 3 cylinders and white smoke was everywhere in the cabin coming from the engine bay and coming from the exhaust. pulled to the side and found one spark plug had knocked itself out of the socket. got the car home threads were trash. tapped new threads and prayed. fired it up and it started right up on 3 only. oil was absolutely everywhere dripping from the headers. oil was also pouring out of the vacuum hose. did a compression check and found the cylinder that had knocked the plug out showed no compression. I got a hundred and twenty five psi on the other three cylinders. to top it all off I work almost everyday now and I have no time to work on my car. life is very stressful right now and I'm almost ready to say I might not make it this year.......
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 06:26 AM