Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> got my 914 back... :/, some qustions
Schnell944
post Jun 4 2003, 10:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 86

yeah, so i finally got the 914 from my mechanic's clutches....and speaking of clutches, the car seems to run alright, goes into all gears ok, except in first. I can get it in first just fine, but it is veeeeerrrry slow, then seems to pick up. the pick-up is ok for a 1.7 i suppose in the other gears. I'm kind a pissed bc mech never really told me about it and what i may have to do. kina a crappy ride home for the first time...rainy, the engine lid poped up(wasnt fixed like it was supposed to be), saw the corroded battery terminals that were supposed to be taken care of, paid too much for a bloody voltage regulator, etc. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fighting19.gif) anyway, does this sound like a clutch problem or could it be something else. any help. I think im gonna need a lot of help w this car, but hopefully ill be in this for the long haul. i should go go (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) now, i think before it really gets to me.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 05:14 PM