Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Dumbest Comment Ever!
carr914
post Mar 28 2015, 05:43 PM
Post #1

Racer from Birth
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,623
Region Association: South East States

So I'm at the St Pete GP Indy Car weekend. I'm standing in front of the Penske compound waiting to talk to my friend Simon Paganaud. Up comes this MetroSexual ( and I'm giving the Metro as much stretch as I can) and he asks "I want to drive for Penske Racing, do they have Try-outs?". I say "yeah, on the Monday after a Race they have tryouts to replace the slowest driver." He says where can I sign up?" I say (that guy will sign you up" and I point to Roger Penske (and leave as fast as I can!)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
carr914   Dumbest Comment Ever!   Mar 28 2015, 05:43 PM
mgp4591   So I'm at the St Pete GP Indy Car weekend. I...   Mar 30 2015, 02:42 AM
Woody   :rotfl:   Mar 30 2015, 06:13 AM
jeff   He may get to drive something... May be a golf car...   Mar 30 2015, 07:40 AM
stuttgart46   Most people from the outside of the sport don...   Mar 30 2015, 09:30 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 08:27 AM