Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Very pretty car on the Bay, I even went over and did a PPI
skline
post Feb 16 2005, 01:44 PM
Post #1

Born to Drive

Group: Members
Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

If anyone is interested in this car on Ebay, I went over and took some pictures he didnt show. The first glance at the car puts you in Awe, the body is flawless on it. All new rubber, new paint, factory color. The bumpers are very nice and of course as perfect as the paint job. There were some things that will bring the price down on it however. Important things IMO. Its a stock 1.7 with the factory FI. He is now going to replace all the injector hoses after my visit this morning. I have to say, the car is very clean looking with no ripples or dings or dents anywhere and the paint is perfect. The wheels are some very rare Empi wheels. All the lights have been replaced with new, the interior is immaculate. The engine compartment is untouched however. It is in the same condition it was in when he got it. Second owner by the way, his neighbor is the original owner. He has all the registrations that prove this. The engine starts right up and runs good. Stock tailshift transmission. I will post some of the pictures I took of it later. I gotta run for now. If someone is looking for a nice original west coast car that only needs a little work to make it perfect, this is your car. I noticed he lowered his reserve after I talked to him this morning. It was at 10k.

Yellow Teener
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 08:43 AM