Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cheap Seat Covers to get my by for now, tough time finding something w/ a good fit
RazorbackFan78
post Apr 25 2015, 11:10 PM
Post #1

3 different layers of paint helps protect if from rust

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,709
Region Association: South East States

Hey guys, I'm trying to find a decent fitting aftermarket seat cover to throw over my terrible seats while I'm saving up the big $$$ for a complete repair and recover. The bucket seatcovers I'm finding in my local retailers are too tall and/or too wide with no good way to "snug" them up around the chair. Anyone out there come across something aftermarket that looks half-way nice? Thx for sharing!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
GeorgeRud
post Apr 26 2015, 05:35 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,482
Region Association: Upper MidWest

I don't know if they're still available, but I purchased some tan canvas 'service covers' for my seats that were made for the 914 seats. If they're available, they were relatively inexpensive and fit well.

Worse comes to worse, any friend with sewing skills should be able to sew up some simple canvas or denim covers to slip over the seats for the time being.
+Quote Post
bdstone914
post Apr 26 2015, 07:07 AM
Post #3

bdstone914

Member No.: 1,319

http://www.caltrend.com/

Try Caltrend. I did some catalog work for them. They show covers for 70-72 drivers seats. Everything is made to order. Quality looked good. Many materials.
Bruce
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:26 PM