Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Paul Heery, You did it!
redshift
post Feb 18 2005, 03:26 PM
Post #1

Bless the Hell out of you!

Group: Members
Member No.: 869

You pissed them off!

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smilie_pokal.gif)

M
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
balljoint
post Feb 18 2005, 03:27 PM
Post #2

914 Wizard

Member No.: 1,897
Region Association: None

Webmaster and moderator notified.

Uh oh.
+Quote Post
redshift
post Feb 18 2005, 03:29 PM
Post #3

Dood.... tell the story you told here!

haha
+Quote Post
CptTripps
post Feb 18 2005, 03:41 PM
Post #4

:: Punch and Pie ::

Member No.: 3,342
Region Association: Upper MidWest

This is funny....everyone's undies are in a bunch over there...
+Quote Post
r_towle
post Feb 18 2005, 03:42 PM
Post #5

Custom Member

Member No.: 124
Region Association: North East States

where?????

Im like the preditor....I am attracted by conflict....
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
balljoint
post Feb 18 2005, 03:43 PM
Post #6

914 Wizard

Dood,

Are you from the UFO site over here in 914land making trouble?

Can Jesus get a 9:14 in photoshop?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Steve Thacker
post Feb 18 2005, 03:47 PM
Post #7

UMMMPH Yea Baby Yea ! UMMMPH

Member No.: 113

Yea boys run ...bjs got your numbers. Big shit......logged IPs are nothing ...Try going to a dos window and do a ipconfig / renew all , then go back in.

Miles you are wayyy out there dude. I thought you were going to hit them with something like...I picked my nose the other night and it came out green. Do you think this is alien DNA? (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
Joe Bob
post Feb 18 2005, 03:48 PM
Post #8

Retired admin, banned a few times

Member No.: 5

Provide links and a play by play....NOW,,,,, (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/mueba.gif)
+Quote Post
redshift
post Feb 18 2005, 03:50 PM
Post #9

I am so happy that I found this forum and this group of people. I recently had a very strange experience that I need to share with someone that will not laugh at me or call me insane, as the local authorities have done. Please forgive me if I don’t use the proper terms. Up until last Tuesday, I could have cared less about UFOs and aliens.

My name is Paul and I live in a very small town in Connecticut. Normally this time of year, we are all huddled inside of our homes praying for Winter to pass so we can enjoy the outdoors once again. However, last week we were graced with a couple of very warm days when the temperatures went up in to the 50s. Because of the unusually nice weather, I decided that I would take my “fun” car out of hibernation in the garage and go for a drive.

Now, I need to point out that my “fun” car is a 1974 Porsche 914. This may not seem to be noteworthy now. But, the type of car that I was driving has a significant impact on how the events transpired. For now, let me just point out that the car has a removable roof.

So, I took the day off from work and spent some time thrashing my car through the twisties around Lime Rock Park. It was a great day. The car was handling well and I was having quite a bit of fun. Actually, too much fun. Before I knew it, it was starting to get dark out. Can somebody tell me why these things only happen at night? Anyway, I decided to stop at a local diner to get something to eat and then started on my way home. The food at the diner was great. But, what really made it special was the waitress. She was a hot number named Jenny. She flirted with me through the whole meal and actually wrote her phone number on the back of the check. Mmmm…Jenny. But, I digress.

After dinner, I got into my car and headed towards home. I found myself on a dark, somewhat deserted back road when it happened. First, my car went dead. All of the electricity went out and the car shut off. I thought, “WTF? Have I blown another relay?” I popped the latch to the front trunk and was about to get out of the car when all of a sudden my roof flew off. It wasn’t like it was blown off by the wind. It was ripped off by some terrible unknown force. I remember looking up and seeing it sailing through the sky like some big, black Frisbee.

Then, I was blinded by an extremely bright light. Next thing I knew, I was in a room like I had never experienced before. It wasn’t really a room, more like a chamber. I was huddled on the floor shivering from the cold. It took me a few minutes to get my bearings, but I soon realized that I was not alone. I looked up from my position on the floor and saw this “creature” standing over me. The creature was tall, thin and was yellow in color. The best way to describe it was that it looked like an oversize banana. It had to be seven foot tall, if not taller. Its movements were very unusual. As it moved around the chamber it almost had the appearance that it was dancing. Yes, that’s it. The best way to describe the creature is that it was a dancing banana!

The creature came over to me, got very close to my face and said, “What did you do with the guitar Miles?” I responded, “Huh?” It repeated, “What did you do with the guitar Miles?” This time I said, “Fuck you! I’m not Miles. I have no idea who or what you are and I have no idea who Miles is!” The creature repeated, “What did you do with the guitar Miles?” I screamed, “I’m not Miles!” This went on forever. The creature calling me Miles, asking about a guitar and me telling him (it) to fuck off.

At this point, I have no recollection about what happened next. We I came to, I found myself sitting in my car. The engine was running but it was pretty evident that I needed a valve adjustment. The funny thing is that it was now 8:00 in the morning. When my car stopped running it was around 10:00pm. I’m unsure about the time because like most Porsche 914s, the clock in my car doesn’t work.

And the other thing, my butt was really sore. I think that I may have been probed. But, I’m not sure. Can someone describe a butt-probing to me in detail?

I eventually made it home but, the strange events don’t end there. One week later later, I found the roof to my car for sale on ebay. I know it was my roof because of the distinct liner that I had installed. I contacted the seller and asked him about it. He said that he had found it in his yard the same day as my encounter. But, get this, this guy lives in Corona, CA. That’s a hell of a long way from Connecticut!

Now, my question. This guy has a $50 reserve on his auction. Do you think it is worth it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oljack666

member is online

"PRAY FOR RAIN" oljack666 - CE VI

Re: I'm not Miles damn it!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 15:48:50 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on Today at 15:41:50, Not Miles wrote:I am so happy that I found this forum and this group of people. I recently had a very strange experience that I need to share with someone that will not laugh at me or call me insane, as the local authorities have done. Please forgive me if I don’t use the proper terms. Up until last Tuesday, I could have cared less about UFOs and aliens.

My name is Paul and I live in a very small town in Connecticut.

Like I said, zandore, bd1308 and balljoint - like the lady said, jump in. We like seeing new names posting here at the forum. No fear from skeptics and or debunking - just good conversation.

There's always one in the crowd however.

oljack666
« Last Edit: Today at 15:50:11 by oljack666 » Logged

“Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident”

oljack666 - CE VI

redshift

member is online

« Reply #2 on: Today at 15:51:02 »

I wouldn't pay more than $25 for it, I have seen good ones for less.

oljack666

member is online

« Reply #3 on: Today at 15:51:08 »

We don't swear on this forum either MILES or was it Paul.

“Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident”

oljack666 - CE VI

balljoint

member is online

Born in Montepulciano

« Reply #4 on: Today at 15:59:56 »

Cool. Or scary. Whatever. This is exactly what I lurk here for. Tell us more.

BTW The 914 is not a real Porsche, it's a volkswagon.

Being transported by a matter transference beam is
unpleasantly like being drunk.
What is so unpleasant about being drunk?
Ask a glass of water.

diamond
UFORA Member

member is online

sand is not a place for heads

« Reply #5 on: Today at 16:00:54 »

nope get him down . summers just around the corner for you guys so i guess with the free trade agreement in place you may get an invasion of great n.q. bananas. (you know if you smoke the peel they make you halucinate). being probed by a big yellow banana must have been a dream come true eh?

diamond

redshift

member is online

« Reply #6 on: Today at 16:01:25 »

Are you balljoint from that other UFO forum? If so, it's great to see you again.

Have you told your story here?

CptTripps

member is online

« Reply #7 on: Today at 16:06:13 »

ok this is really odd. I had a similar situation happen a couple of days ago and came to this forum too. My wife thinks I am making it all up. And now I'm beginning to think it was all a dream. I was in more of a rusty square tube type thing...kinda like a longitudinal...with holes everywhere...any way.

It is all a little fresh so I don't want to say too much, but I feel you brother. Do you have a support group, or is this it?

« Last Edit: Today at 16:07:45 by CptTripps » Logged

oljack666

member is online

« Reply #8 on: Today at 16:07:09 »

Buddies I see. What did you do, all decide to come in at the same time to yank our chains.

NotMiles has to be a writer of sorts - obviously writes fiction. Nice story but soosie, our Australian member already told that story. At least hers was reality.

oljack666
« Last Edit: Today at 16:10:51 by oljack666 » Logged

oljack666 - CE VI

creolelady

« Reply #9 on: Today at 16:09:23 »

Or was it I'm not miles?
You'd probably do well smoking the banana.

Linda

roman

« Reply #10 on: Today at 16:10:03 »

on Today at 15:41:50, Not Miles wrote:I am so happy that I found this forum and this group of people. I recently had a very strange experience that I need to share with someone that will not laugh at me or call me insane, as the local authorities have done. Please forgive me if I don’t use the proper terms. Up until last Tuesday, I could have cared less about UFOs and aliens.

My name is Paul and I live in a very small town in Connecticut. Normally this time of year, we are all huddled inside of our homes praying for Winter to pass so we can enjoy the outdoors once again. However, last week we were graced with a couple of very warm days when the temperatures went up in to the 50s. Because of the unusually nice weather, I decided that I would take my “fun” car out of hibernation in the garage and go for a drive.

Now, I need to point out that my “fun” car is a 1974 Porsche 914. This may not seem to be noteworthy now. But, the type of car that I was driving has a significant impact on how the events transpired. For now, let me just point out that the car has a removable roof.

So, I took the day off from work and spent some time thrashing my car through the twisties around Lime Rock Park. It was a great day. The car was handling well and I was having quite a bit of fun. Actually, too much fun. Before I knew it, it was starting to get dark out. Can somebody tell me why these things only happen at night? Anyway, I decided to stop at a local diner to get something to eat and then started on my way home. The food at the diner was great. But, what really made it special was the waitress. She was a hot number named Jenny. She flirted with me through the whole meal and actually wrote her phone number on the back of the check. Mmmm…Jenny. But, I digress.

After dinner, I got into my car and headed towards home. I found myself on a dark, somewhat deserted back road when it happened. First, my car went dead. All of the electricity went out and the car shut off. I thought, “WTF? Have I blown another relay?” I popped the latch to the front trunk and was about to get out of the car when all of a sudden my roof flew off. It wasn’t like it was blown off by the wind. It was ripped off by some terrible unknown force. I remember looking up and seeing it sailing through the sky like some big, black Frisbee.

Then, I was blinded by an extremely bright light. Next thing I knew, I was in a room like I had never experienced before. It wasn’t really a room, more like a chamber. I was huddled on the floor shivering from the cold. It took me a few minutes to get my bearings, but I soon realized that I was not alone. I looked up from my position on the floor and saw this “creature” standing over me. The creature was tall, thin and was yellow in color. The best way to describe it was that it looked like an oversize banana. It had to be seven foot tall, if not taller. Its movements were very unusual. As it moved around the chamber it almost had the appearance that it was dancing. Yes, that’s it. The best way to describe the creature is that it was a dancing banana!

The creature came over to me, got very close to my face and said, “What did you do with the guitar Miles?” I responded, “Huh?” It repeated, “What did you do with the guitar Miles?” This time I said, “Fuck you! I’m not Miles. I have no idea who or what you are and I have no idea who Miles is!” The creature repeated, “What did you do with the guitar Miles?” I screamed, “I’m not Miles!” This went on forever. The creature calling me Miles, asking about a guitar and me telling him (it) to fuck off.

At this point, I have no recollection about what happened next. We I came to, I found myself sitting in my car. The engine was running but it was pretty evident that I needed a valve adjustment. The funny thing is that it was now 8:00 in the morning. When my car stopped running it was around 10:00pm. I’m unsure about the time because like most Porsche 914s, the clock in my car doesn’t work.

And the other thing, my butt was really sore. I think that I may have been probed. But, I’m not sure. Can someone describe a butt-probing to me in detail?

I eventually made it home but, the strange events don’t end there. One week later later, I found the roof to my car for sale on ebay. I know it was my roof because of the distinct liner that I had installed. I contacted the seller and asked him about it. He said that he had found it in his yard the same day as my encounter. But, get this, this guy lives in Corona, CA. That’s a hell of a long way from Connecticut!

Now, my question. This guy has a $50 reserve on his auction. Do you think it is worth it?

First off not miles we, the members, do not feel the need to be profane in our postings. The point can be made without spelling it out. Please be courteous to others here with language. As far as your experience I dont think I've heard of that description of an ET before. Interesting. As far as ebay how bad do you want it?

Knowledge is power never stop learning

redshift

member is online

« Reply #11 on: Today at 16:12:47 »

I am intrigued by the Corona connection, but not enough to ask the hard questions.

jr91472

member is online

« Reply #12 on: Today at 16:14:43 »

wow, what a coincidence. I used to own a 914 but the rust Gods got it ( i know you know what I mean).

But, I think I still have the top if you want it. send me a pm.

oh, and good luck with that guitar thing.

jr

Not Miles

member is online

« Reply #13 on: Today at 16:16:22 »

on Today at 16:07:09, oljack666 wrote:Nice story but soosie, our Australian member already told that story.

So, I'm not alone. It has happened to others as well.

Tell me about this soosie. Does she have a 4, a 6, or a conversion?

oljack666

member is online

« Reply #14 on: Today at 16:17:10 »

on Today at 15:59:56, balljoint wrote:Cool. Or scary. Whatever. This is exactly what I lurk here for. Tell us more.

BTW The 914 is not a real Porsche, it's a volkswagon.

I'm with you on the volkswagon in respect to the 914 balljoint.

redshift

member is online

« Reply #15 on: Today at 16:18:56 »

Come on man! It's a Porsche! Respect it.

Not Miles

member is online

« Reply #16 on: Today at 16:22:43 »

on Today at 16:17:10, oljack666 wrote:I'm with you on the volkswagon in respect to the 914 balljoint.

I thought that this place was tolerant of the positions and experiences of others. If I wanted that type of attitude, I'd go hang out on the bird board.

Or, are you just upset with me because I used profanity? Well, I'm sorry. I just used it to properly convey the experience as it happened. Once more, I'm sorry. It won't happen again.

oljack666

member is online

« Reply #17 on: Today at 16:23:29 »

on Today at 16:16:22, Not Miles wrote:So, I'm not alone. It has happened to others as well.

Tell me about this soosie. Does she have a 4, a 6, or a conversion?

Real funny NotMiles. Webmaster and moderator notified.

oljack666

oljack666 - CE VI

FUQLSITS

member is online

« Reply #18 on: Today at 16:24:38 »

i see that corona has been slain! i see the almighty porsche 914 has been slain!!!!

i predeicted this back when nostradmus and i were friends!!!!!!1

jr91472

member is online

« Reply #19 on: Today at 16:24:55 »

on Today at 16:17:10, oljack666 wrote:I'm with you on the volkswagon in respect to the 914 balljoint.

actually, considering that Ferrie (sp?) Porsche designed the first VW bug, you could say that all Beetles are Porsche.

but what do I know, I believe in Aliens

FUQLSITS

member is online

« Reply #20 on: Today at 16:26:25 »

on Today at 16:24:55, jr91472 wrote:actually, considering that Ferrie (sp?) Porsche designed the first VW bug, you could say that all Beetles are Porsche.

but what do I know, I believe in Aliens

believeth in aliens? hahah..... they dont exist!

FUQLSITS

member is online

« Reply #21 on: Today at 16:29:23 »

on Today at 16:26:25, FUQLSITS wrote:believeth in aliens? hahah..... they dont exist!

i already have 2 dilithium crystals in my membership!!!!

queenofhearts

member is online

« Reply #22 on: Today at 16:30:37 »

Are the elementary schools having a holiday today? all the ninny silly wet behind the ear kids out in droves. Oh heck, well they'll be back in school by monday guys. Just hang in there, theyll be gone soon. We should start a petition, MORE HOMEWORK for these babies when theyre outta school on holiday. and banana? dang i thought sniffing elmers glue went out in the 70s?

VegasRanger

member is online

« Reply #23 on: Today at 16:30:41 »

Wow, this is all so strange. This is my first post on this forum (or is it BBS) and yet I feel right at home. I guess it was destiny that lead me here.

redshift

member is online

« Reply #24 on: Today at 16:33:33 »

My favorite part of sniffing Elmers is peeling it off my nose.

I could do that for hours, since my.. 'event'.

FUQLSITS

member is online

« Reply #25 on: Today at 16:35:49 »

yummm.....elmers.

dude...UFO's dont exist. Nor do rust free 914's

redshift

member is online

« Reply #26 on: Today at 16:37:50 »

After close inspection, my valves have been adjusted too.

I used to keep my car in a pyramid, to save on gas, but this is astonishing.

FUQLSITS

member is online

« Reply #27 on: Today at 16:39:25 »

on Today at 16:37:50, redshift wrote:After close inspection, my valves have been adjusted too.

I used to keep my car in a pyramid, to save on gas, but this is astonishing.

are pyramids like an auto pilot for the ufo's (which BTW dont exist)

oljack666

member is online

« Reply #28 on: Today at 16:40:20 »

Best thing to do here - regular members - just back out until their gone. bj's got their numbers - 7 of them anyway.

oljack666

Talk soon.

oljack666 - CE VI

redshift

member is online

« Reply #29 on: Today at 16:42:07 »

Someone call me when they are gone

+Quote Post
Steve Thacker
post Feb 18 2005, 03:50 PM
Post #10

UMMMPH Yea Baby Yea ! UMMMPH

Member No.: 113

Last page of discussion.

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi...isplay&start=30
+Quote Post
CptTripps
post Feb 18 2005, 03:55 PM
Post #11

:: Punch and Pie ::

Member No.: 3,342

We need to all concentrate efforst on this one topic, see if we can get it bigger than the largest one they have there now.
+Quote Post
balljoint
post Feb 18 2005, 03:59 PM
Post #12

914 Wizard

Someone call me when they are gone.

These are real tears I am laughing.
+Quote Post
Allan
post Feb 18 2005, 04:03 PM
Post #13

Teenerless Weenie

Member No.: 2,304
Region Association: Southern California

Are you sure it didn't look more like a plantain? I here they are good fried.
+Quote Post
redshift
post Feb 18 2005, 04:05 PM
Post #14

Kick it u[p]!
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Feb 18 2005, 04:17 PM
Post #15

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

Won't let me sign up. What are you guy's doing for email?
+Quote Post
balljoint
post Feb 18 2005, 04:18 PM
Post #16

914 Wizard

The local residents think you guys are a bunch of skeptics who don't believe in alien abdication. They seem to not get what a fun bunch you are.

Sheesh
+Quote Post
Meredith
post Feb 18 2005, 04:21 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 1,414

You guys are awful! These poor people were led on to believe Paul really had an alien experience. How would you guys feel if someone came here bragging about a completely rust-free, running 914 with a stellar paint job, totally sound body and no mechanical issues?

Actually, if someone bragged about that you would know right away it's a hoax. So scratch my above comments.
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Feb 18 2005, 04:23 PM
Post #18

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

QUOTE (Meredith @ Feb 18 2005, 02:21 PM)
You guys are awful! These poor people were led on to believe Paul really had an alien experience. How would you guys feel if someone came here bragging about a completely rust-free, running 914 with a stellar paint job, totally sound body and no mechanical issues?

Actually, if someone bragged about that you would know right away it's a hoax. So scratch my above comments.

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/happy11.gif)
+Quote Post
r_towle
post Feb 18 2005, 04:27 PM
Post #19

Custom Member

Member No.: 124
Region Association: North East States

how did you post the smilies?? from ehre??
+Quote Post
redshift
post Feb 18 2005, 04:32 PM
Post #20

Ok, I can't post anymore....

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/laugh.gif)

I guess the picture of Bunny Z, with a sidearm, in silver was over the top.

M
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:43 PM