Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> WTB: auxiliary air regulator & rubber rear window
thieuster
post May 21 2015, 04:21 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,384
Region Association: Europe

The eagle eyed viewers here will have noticed that there's an item missing on my freshly rebuilt engine... the auxiliary air regulator that was on it, has died. So I'm looking for a new one.

Numbers on the casing are Bosch 0280140007 and VW 022906045. I did some searching on the internet, but I prefer a deal here.

Furthermore, I'm looking for a rubber between the rear window and the rear deck. If you can point me into the right direction, that would be great!

One thing: I live in Europe. If you an item for sale, I can PayPal you the money + the costs of shipment off course.

Menno
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:06 PM