Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I found a Metal Flare Source, 1/3 what we're paying now
76-914
post May 26 2015, 10:07 PM
Post #1

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,964
Region Association: Southern California

Attached Image

Attached Image
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/screwy.gif) Galv cheet metal. These screw on just like Elyut's but use tapping screws instead. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mgp4591
post May 26 2015, 10:56 PM
Post #2

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,748
Region Association: Intermountain Region

That brings back memories! I had a 70 Nova SS, 396/375 with an M22 and a 4:11 12 bolt and the rear fenders had been crunched on either side and were starting to rust. I took my father in laws saber saw and cut the wheelwells, took some galvanized 16g he had lying around with some sheet metal screws and went total roundy pounder on it. A little spray paint and I was done! I had 255/60-15s on 8 inch Corvette wheels on the back with center caps only, then the 14 inch steelies with dog dishes on the front. I got a few strange stares and a couple of laughs and finger pointing- that is til I blasted on by them and they couldn't catch me...!
Hey, I was young and broke- what else is a young man to do??
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 01:31 PM