Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Resizing Images, BRad-Requests
72Signal914
post Jun 6 2003, 07:20 PM
Post #1

Think I need a new keyboard

Group: Members
Member No.: 702

Brad mentioned this on one of the topics in the Request and Classified Forum about how people do not like to resize images or do not know how to do it.

Some of us have Photoshop and takes like a minute to resize the image but Brad being Brad gets lazy and doesn't want to resize all the images. I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to do it either.

I have made a PowerPoint Presentation on "How-To" Resize Images. I did it so people knew how to do it w/o using high-tech programs like Photoshop and some other professional programs. It's using Microsoft Paint, and the example I used is resizing a picture from the internet. It works the same as if you were to save from your camera to your hard drive.

I do not know how to get it on the net since I do not have my own personal web-space, and I don't know if Brad wants it on the site do people can see it. I'll try to attach it to this post (might work). If not can I mail it to someone and they'll post it. It's a very large file (not 56k user-friendly 4.5MB) since there are a lot of full size pictures.

Maybe Brad can take it and make into a webpage or something
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 07:59 PM