Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Gutter Retaining strip
paintracer1
post Jun 23 2015, 09:35 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,957
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I had order left and right Anodized gutter retainingstrips pt# (91453182411)( It holds the rubber weather strip down on the left and right sides of the A pillars in front of the doors )for my 914 from Auto Atlanta. Lots of drama which i didnt really have any problems with as long as i got them. Anyways they came to today and they sent me two right side retaining strips. Not happy since i had talked to Auto Atlanta about Porsche not making Left driver side retaining strips any more and we would wait to see if they could source another manufacturer to get the left side. This is the part that i have a problem with! Called Drew at AA and he told me all i have to do is bend it-Thats what they do at their shop -they just bend the right side retaining strips so its the same shape as the left side. I call BS can't be done!! If im wrong i apologize but i say no way(esp on a brand new $100 part). Has anyone done it and how?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 02:30 AM