Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB (TN) roller race car NASA / SCCA 15k?, No engine or transmission needed around 15k?
Boxeer
post Jun 24 2015, 07:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,104
Region Association: Middle East

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a race car chassis without engine and transmission to compete at hillclimbs events.

NASA specs preferably.

Please let me know if you have heard of a vehicle that match my needs.

Thanks

Greg
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dougcoup
post Jun 28 2015, 07:57 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,715

I have a 1973 chassi that is fully set up with coil overs and big as breaks. Lightweight ally rotors. Fire system ect. Fuel and oiling systems. I will post pics. It was a 4 cyl but I set up for 6, spun bearing and it has sat. Engine is avail too.

It has fluke fiberglass kit, Sheridan and 10 x16 tires. Care weights 1680 with 6 cyl. This is very light. It had autopowet bolt in cage, I sold that and was going to weld in full cane and lighten further.

I don't have to sell, but my wife passed and I am raising daughter now and do not see my self on the track any time soon.

I would want $7k for chassi, 5k for engine/trans.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:25 PM