Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> In Florida July 4th week
Part Pricer
post Jun 7 2003, 08:16 AM
Post #1

Believe everything I post

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 35

A father does what he can to guide his children. You provide advice and try to set a good example. However, you must also instill in them that they have the freedom to make their own choices. I tried the best I could to encourage my son to make the right decision. Alas, there is one area where I have failed. My son is a NASCAR Fan! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Well, he is graduating from high school this month. As part of his graduation present, I agreed to take him to a couple of NASCAR races. Last week, we drove down to Dover, DE for the race. We had fantastic seats and my son loved it. I actually fell asleep during the race.

Part two of his present comes up next month. We are flying down to Florida at the beginning of July for the Pepsi 400 at Daytona. Now, being the good father that I am, I agreed to let my son become fully immersed in the experience that is a NASCAR event. So, we are renting a big, honking bus of a motorhome and are actually staying at the track. This thing sleeps 10, so we should have plenty of room for the two of us. We will be camped out at Daytona from Wednesday thru Sunday.

Let me know if anyone is going to be at the races. Maybe, we can plan a get-together at my bus. I'll provide the beer.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bhfast
post Jun 7 2003, 10:31 AM
Post #2

live it loud, balls out

Group: Members
Member No.: 48
Region Association: Southwest Region

I live in Daytona, but I bartend so I doubt I will make it to the race.
Brian
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:40 AM