Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Santa Barbara Region Concours in 1000 Oaks 10/18/15
Tom_T
post Jul 16 2015, 12:09 PM
Post #1

TMI....

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,181
Region Association: Southern California

October will bring the Santa Barbara Region Concours to Westlake Village (Thousand Jokes) on Oct. 18 2015.

This is at a private Golf Country Club, so you'll have to register in advance for it in order to get in, but I think that attendees just get on a list for the gate entry.

link for registration flier pdf:
http://www.pcasb.org/images/2015_Events/ConcoursEntry15.pdf

SBR Calendar:
http://www.pcasb.org/calendar/default.html
- hot link for the concours goes to the above pdf

Yes - it's pricey (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) ... something to do with the CC crowd!
... & I don't know the location, so I can't say if the lunch/brunch will be worth the dough, but these places usually have great food spreads. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif)

I'm out of town for a biz trip during this one so I won't be there... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

.... but I think SoCalAndy/Andy T will be entered there with his 70 914-6/GT/M471, so at least one of our crowd will be out there! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

Cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Tom
////////
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:09 AM