Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Darn wiper switch,driving me nuts, Electric pump setup a bit lost
porschetub
post Jul 30 2015, 04:49 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,995
Region Association: None

I converted my wiper washer pump sometime ago because I'am using a 996 spacesaver,PO had supplyed 924 wiper switch #111953 519G with the car but not wired in,hence the questions
Pelicans how-to is a little vague in this are area,the Electroclassic EV site was some help.
This is a six wire switch, 4 of those are in the wire guide...all cool,2 others are red/black and brown both look like hot wires,it seemed logical to me ? to feed the red/black into the fifth spare slot in the wire guide...it does go to a corresponding mate in the female plug on the fifth lower pin.
I would seem that the spare brown wire is now redundant???,correct.
The EV site mentioned that the 5th wire in the female plug isn't live so my idea is to trace it back and wire to the wiper fuse for a supply....follow me? or is that wrong?.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 05:02 PM