Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Original 914/6 front egine mount ?
porschetub
post Aug 3 2015, 01:56 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,995
Region Association: None

Attached Image

The top plate that sits on the rubber mount in my car has been nicely reproduced by the PO and then i'am on the Mittlemotor site and see there should be one on the bottom also....is this correct (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) ?
My mount is a NOS original and if I have to fabricate on its not a real hassle just need to know, thanks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gms
post Aug 3 2015, 12:28 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,785
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(porschetub @ Aug 3 2015, 02:56 AM) *

The top plate that sits on the rubber mount in my car has been nicely reproduced by the PO and then i'am on the Mittlemotor site and see there should be one on the bottom also....is this correct (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) ?
My mount is a NOS original and if I have to fabricate on its not a real hassle just need to know, thanks.

Yes there is a top and bottom steel piece as shown in the MM photo
+Quote Post
porschetub
post Aug 12 2015, 03:00 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 18,995
Region Association: None

QUOTE(gms @ Aug 4 2015, 06:28 AM) *

QUOTE(porschetub @ Aug 3 2015, 02:56 AM) *

Yes there is a top and bottom steel piece as shown in the MM photo

Thanks,crawled under the car today and found the bottom plate stuck the the rubber on the mount....really stoked,my top mount is fabricated and the one I found is an original part ....one less job to do.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 07:09 PM