Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> EAST COAST RAMBLE, Annual 914 (and other "P" cars) Meet
Hartmann
post Mar 2 2005, 07:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,014

Hello All:

Here are a few updates for the 2005 East Coast Ramble (ECR):

1. DATES: September 16-18
2. LOCATION: Manchester, Vermont
3. RESORT: Palmer House www.palmerhouse.com
4. RATES: Single Occupancy: $90.00/night
Double Occupancy: $120.00/night
Deluxe Suite: $190.00/night (double or single)

The rates above are only for our group and you must refer to "HARTMANN'S PORSCHE GROUP" when calling for reservations. I have 20 rooms on hold, first come - first served! Earlier arrival or later departures are no problem and will be at the same rates.

I am working on a complete weekend special, which will include dinner at the 200 year old _Ye Olde Tavern_, a keg of special German Spaten Beer (donated by Peter the owner) and a few other niceties. The the package pricing for the weekend stay will be:

SING:LE: $200.00
DOUBLE: $280.00
SUITE: $420.00

Your notice to me that you INTEND to attend the ECR.would be appreciated. I know it is WAY early for this announcement, but you know how GERMAN I am. So please bear (bare?) with me. :-) Send me a email and tell me that you at least are considering it. Of course a commitment will be better.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me either via email or phone.

Best regards to all and lets make this a GREAT ECR - it's not the car you are bringing, but more YOU!

Ralf and Peg
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:05 AM