Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Bit by a Tiger
Bulldog9
post Aug 29 2015, 02:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,283
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Yeah Macan is Tiger in Indonesian or something like that. Went to the Dealer the other day to try to run down a few parts and found my next vehicle. As the 912 gets close to completion, I've decided it is silly to have all these cars, and as much as I like the M3, I'm really not a BMW guy. I am also spread pretty thin with all and really want to spend all my 'wrenching' time getting the 912 perfect. It's been on my mind for a while, but nothing really 'met the need' Untill I saw the Macan. Will replace the Commander, M3, Cutlass and Saab, all going to a good cause...... I'm chafing at the idea of a car payment again, but hey, I haven't had one in 5+ years and when I consolidate my insurance payments and gas and repairs and maintenance on the departed 4, will not be that big of a deal.

All the ones in the dealer lots are bloated up with gizmos, I'm going for the S with the Spyder Rims, Sunroof, Trailer Hitch and Roof Rack. Is a 4 month wait for the order. Trying to decide on color, but will likely go Black/Black.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:43 AM