Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB targa clips, side marker lights window seal trim, need clips for trim, trim and side marker lights
ice cold
post Sep 11 2015, 07:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,993
Region Association: South East States

I am looking for several small parts. To keep things simple I would prefer to obtain all the parts from a single individual. I need the following.
2 clips for holding the horizontal targa trim to the car ( back of top )
5 clips for holding the lower sail panel trim to the car ( below the sail panel )
Side marker lights for 1976 if year matters lenses optional
Trim at back of both passenger and driver side glass that holds the rear glass seal.
driver's side lower targa trim.

Would also like the hockey stick trim for both sides, though condition must be better than what I already have. If possible the factory screws for the above would be appreciated also. Shipping to 33415

TIA Chris P.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCabinetmaker
post Sep 12 2015, 01:43 AM
Post #2

I drive my car everyday

Member No.: 666

I should all those items. Í can look on Saturday. I'll pm you later with a few questions.
+Quote Post
ice cold
post Sep 17 2015, 10:10 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(ice cold @ Sep 11 2015, 09:59 PM) *

I am looking for several small parts. To keep things simple I would prefer to obtain all the parts from a single individual. I need the following.
2 clips for holding the horizontal targa trim to the car ( back of top )
5 clips for holding the lower sail panel trim to the car ( below the sail panel )
Side marker lights for 1976 if year matters lenses optional
Trim at back of both passenger and driver side glass that holds the rear glass seal.
driver's side lower targa trim.

Would also like the hockey stick trim for both sides, though condition must be better than what I already have. If possible the factory screws for the above would be appreciated also. Shipping to 33415

TIA Chris P.

Still looking
+Quote Post
ice cold
post Oct 5 2015, 06:51 PM
Post #4

Clips for the trim are the most important item at the moment. Anyone have these from a parts car?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:53 PM